We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I feel that way too. Pero ako naman I'm craving for attention, affection and physical presence ni boyfie. Since wala naman siya at lagi raw siyang "busy" and he doesn't give a damn about me, natetempt talaga ako na sa ibang guys na lang kunin yung tatlong pangangailangan ko na yun tutal naman maraming better opportunities for me, LOL. sobrang deprived talaga ako, for me our relationship doesn't serve its purpose anymore.
i dont know if I should trust him kasi lage ako depressed mula nun nag-open siya sakin at dahil bihira na siya paramdam. Am I just being paranoid or talagang tama yun kutob ko? Tentative date ng uwi nya May. Dapat ko pa ba siya hintayin or isuko ko na kasi he might be cheating on me? i am so frustrated and wala ako makausap kasi lahat ng friends namin ayaw magbreak kame
so what i did is i convinced him to let me take my licensure exam in the states so I can practice there, and bring him there. that's how much i don't want an LDR.but as sis meisaia said, maybe i don't want to consciousoly give that extra effort for the relationship, that's why LDR is not an option for me.