We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ayoko na rin LDR. natutukso ako. huhu
My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago just because he's secretly planning to go abroad. I got really mad when I discovered it & I felt betrayed Okay fine, he's going abroad even if it means losing me kaya ipagpapalit ko na siya
baka naman sis nag re-ready lang siya for your future.. sana you gave him chance to explain naman.. bakit naman pala going abroad = losing you agad? diba pwede i work out naman?
^^sis.. im happy that you worked it out.. kasi sis.. if you really love him sis.. you'd let him make you the foundation of his dreams.. ikaw yung magbibigay sa kanya ng will to survive kung nasan man siya.. kasi i-assure mo siya that home is where you are.. yung ganung tipo.. para lage siya may energy.. at may hope na may babalikan siya.. diba? hehe..basta set niyo lang properly ang expectations.. and try to meet (if not exceed) it.. trust is very important.. good luck sis..
aww... ako din, hindi ko kaya LDR... I need someone tangible! Nakakalungkot kapag malayo.
At feeling ko lagi lugi ako kasi maraming opportunities ang nasasayang dahil siya na lang lagi ang inaantay ko. LOL. PS: nung nabasa ko yung "home is where you are" isa lang kagad ang pumasok sa isip ko, HOME RADIO.
^ I feel lugi kasi there are better opportunities for me, haha feelingeree ko LOL. Though temping, of course I have to admit that I'm taken already. And sometimes there's regret for choosing this guy who's not even there for me whenever I needed him Plenty of times BEFORE I didn't feel his care and concern anymore to the extent that I wonder whether or not I really do have a boyfriend ---or someone who's just my textmate/callmate/chatmate. I don't know if (emotionally) high maintenance lang talaga ako. Anyway, that was BEFORE. Sabi nga nila love is sweeter the second time around, and I doubt if that's true though. LOL. Sana tuloy-tuloy na to
sis nabasa mo ba yung 80/20 rule daw?that 80% of what you will need from your partner makukuha mo na sa current partner mo..and there's this 20% na makukuha mo sa ibang tao.. ang question daw ay ipapag-palit mo ba yung 80% na meron ka na ngayon for the 20% that you are hoping to get from the other person..kung tutuusin sis.. there are A LOT more person better than your current partner..that is the truth.. same as the truth that there are a lot more better person than you are..pero if you'll come to think of it.. maybe.. just maybe.. you already have exactly what you need..it comes down to commitment and contentment from what you already have..
sis sana di ka bumigay sa tukso..
mga sis ano mafifeel nyo kung makita [textspeak!] un pic ng bf mo sa fb na may angkas sa motor na girl? because i think that was one of their trips. motorcycling. di sya naginform san un lakad nila and even turned off his cp. his claiming that the one who took the pictures was mismong bf nung angkas nya. from morning til sunset d sya nagparamdam not until night. for me, nung nakita ko un pic sa friend nya sobrang mega text ako about that. hay, so insensitive.
nakakatukso talaga. Kahit na mahal mo yung ka LDR mo, [textspeak!] physical needs [textspeak!] kelangan ma satiate, kahit [textspeak!] kang emotional connection sa kalaguyo mo.