watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 104971 times)

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #480 on: October 26, 2017, 01:21:01 pm »
^I see. If he's a diplomat syempre iiwas nga sya sa situation nyo ng ex mo, syempre he's protecting his image. Pero sana lang maayos sya nakipaghiwalay and didn't leave you hanging. Tutal may pinagsamahan naman kayo. Hindi naman biro yung isang taon diba. Anyway, ganun talaga sis. Life goes on. Keep yourself busy na lang. Siguro you can work on your annulment din. It's like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.


kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #481 on: October 26, 2017, 09:50:49 pm »
Panggulo talaga mga ex that can't move on. My guy has the same problem. Naloka nga ako sa kwento nya last night. Yung phone nya pinakialaman and texted the exes. That's an indication that she's a nut case. This sounds like it's going to be "fun". I told him that he might be giving him false hope. It's definitely not the case basing on what he told me. I can see the disgust on his face while we were talking about her. Anyway, puyat...he left 2am na. Tulog muna ako.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #482 on: October 27, 2017, 08:41:26 am »
^Pano napakialaman ang phone nya?

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #483 on: October 27, 2017, 09:14:56 am »
^He was sleeping and she just took the phone and I guess she knew the password. He changed it after that. I was like, "I don't know if you notice but I haven't sent you FB add request yet. Unless you initiate, I won't add you in any of my social media account. With that saying, I am shocked at how disrespectful your ex is. Don't put up with that!"

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #484 on: October 27, 2017, 10:11:43 am »
^So they still live in the same house?

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #485 on: October 27, 2017, 10:12:37 am »
^No, they don't. When they were still dating. They never lived together. Siguro minsan when one was sleeping over.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:15:00 am by kvandenhaak »

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #486 on: October 27, 2017, 10:15:14 am »
^Ohhhh kala ko recent yung phone hijacking lol!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #487 on: October 27, 2017, 11:56:01 am »
^That's really ballsy of her to do that...lol! But what I noticed about the athlete is parang kaya din syang paikutin ni ex. He lets her get the best out of him and causing him stress. Eh ang laking mama nya? He's 6 feet at malaki ang katawan. He plays hockey, it's a very physical game and fighting the $hit out of each other is legal. Suntukan kung suntukan and he's one of the guys in the team that does that. Kung buhatin nga ako nun, para lang nagbubuhat ng bata...lol! But I guess, he's not the type of person that intimidates women.

Before he left, syempre yakapan muna and some chorvakels. But I asked if he still gives her a hug or something. I was just fishing for information as to whether he is unknowingly giving her false hope. Never daw, kung pwede lang nga daw wag lapitan...lol! I said, "Well, the Filipino community in this city is not that big. There's a chance that our paths might cross and she will find out about us. But don't worry, I will not stoop down to her level if she does something stupid especially if it will potentially hurt you and your daughter!" He said, "Thanks." Dapat kasi dun reverse psychology. Sabi ko if he needs someone to talk to, I am available to listen...without judgement. Bait ko naman daw...lol! Eh di ba hindi ko nga tine-text yung pag hindi nagti-text? Ang lagay na yun eh ganda points ko pa pala yon, hindi daw kasi ako makulit. Anyway, it was a fun night. Masayang kwentuhan after you-know-what...lol!

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #488 on: October 28, 2017, 10:42:59 am »
Regarding online dating, i know a few people who met on instagram and ended up together. I read an article rin that sunshine cruz met her bf on instagram, they are celebrating their one year anniversary. So i guess that?s worth exploring din.


sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #489 on: October 28, 2017, 02:29:38 pm »
^I see. If he's a diplomat syempre iiwas nga sya sa situation nyo ng ex mo, syempre he's protecting his image. Pero sana lang maayos sya nakipaghiwalay and didn't leave you hanging. Tutal may pinagsamahan naman kayo. Hindi naman biro yung isang taon diba. Anyway, ganun talaga sis. Life goes on. Keep yourself busy na lang. Siguro you can work on your annulment din. It's like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.

Yuh di na lang sana siya nagsabing i can message tapos blocked na pala ako or ayaw na pala talaga ako kausapin pa ever. Was expecting him to be outright kasi ganun naman sya lagi. If he told me to f**** off gagawin ko naman agad. Oh well.

Oo. Work work work na lang ako. Ayaw ko na muna. Marami akong na invest dito sa huli hahaha. Single muna.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #490 on: October 28, 2017, 07:13:49 pm »
she still wants to be with him and is using the child to get even with him.
Typical na ugali ng Pinay ito sa Pinas.

Anyway, ang complicated ni athlete. I dunno pero ayaw ko sa kanya. Sana derechuhin niya si ex na AYAW KO NA SA IYO. Parang pinaaasa pa kasi niya e.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #491 on: October 28, 2017, 07:34:16 pm »
^He did, 7 months into the relationship. I was also thinking he might but last Wednesday while talking about it, he even told her at some point, "Who wants to be be someone like you? Why would I want to be with you?" But yes, something is wrong somewhere still and that, I will find out. So stay tuned..LOL!

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #492 on: October 29, 2017, 12:19:31 am »
^oo nga sis you have to find out ano ba talaga before you get in too deep. Magulo talaga pag may anak and yung mom is like that. But it?s a he said she said yan and yung version lang ni guy ang pinanghahawakan mo.

Sa bf ko yung mom ng son niya would call and text him all the time. Whenever we?re together minsan his phone would keep ringing sabi ko answer nya phone niya, yung mom daw ng bata, then she would text him tunog ng tunog yung phone niya mga 30x maghapon yun. Di niya tinitignan man lang yung phone nasa pocket nya lang. but i have met the mom many times kaya i don?t worry about it. Na introduce na kame and i see her almost weekly. Pero kung hindi ko pa nakita yung mom i would think something is still going on between them.

kung may anak kasi forever na sila connected in some way. Especially if the dad wants to be a part of his child?s life. I?m sure in your case the guy has zero feelings for the mom, kaya lang mahirap pag ginagamit ng mom yung bata. You need to let him sort out his issues first, his heart and mind is not yet in the right place.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #493 on: October 29, 2017, 12:52:47 am »
Isn't that what I said, "I will find out myself?". Unfair din naman yung i-assume that he isn't telling the truth. So, might as well get a better picture of what is actually happening. But it won't happen if I abruptly cut him out.

We both have similar issues. I have issues with my ex regarding how how he manage his time with his son. So, it's not like sya lang ang may problema. I am too will have connection with my ex forever because we have a son. So, why would that be an issue for me with him? So, if  tables are turned and he said, "I don't want to deal with your issues with you and your ex." Ano naman ang mararamdaman ko? That's unfair din di ba? I mean, you take the good with the bad. And to be honest, his relationship with her ex doesn't bug me anymore like before, now that I am getting a bigger picture. This is actually  what's bonding us at this time aside from the intimate moments.

At this time, I am perfectly fine with the situation. What I am posting is not necessarily rants but story telling.

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #494 on: October 29, 2017, 09:01:20 am »
^just sharing my opinion lang naman.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #495 on: October 29, 2017, 09:55:49 am »
But yes, something is wrong somewhere still and that, I will find out. So stay tuned..LOL!
You will surely find out sooner or later, tayo pa bang girls e ang lakas ng radar natin. Aabangan ko talaga ang susunod na kabanata LOL!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #496 on: October 29, 2017, 12:04:23 pm »
@amethyst: Hey, I am not offended at all with what you said. I was just stating what I feel about it.

@mysterioza_me: We have a gift of intuition. Sometimes, we just ignore it dahil well, we're girls...lol! But to be honest, my radar says he is telling the truth that they are really over. I mean, in my experience, men if asked and they don't want to tell the truth, they will neither confirm or deny it. Kumbaga, they will just let us guess. That way, we can't really tell them that they lied about it. They will deny to their teeth, kapag caught in the act na. The athlete said sooo many times that they are really over. Feeling ko nga nai-stress ko lang sya because we were saying goodbye already when I asked if he still hugs her which, like I said, he said no. He even wishes that she finds a boyfriend so he doesn't have to deal with her that much.I already told him that the Filipino community is closely knit in the city and there will come a time that our paths will cross. So siguro naman alam nyang delikado sya, if ever. Tinanong ko nga pangalan. Napapangiti sya the times na tinatanong ko. Parang alam na gusto kong i-stalk...hahaha! Sinabi naman. Kung itatago nya yon, he will just say, "That's not important anymore" or "I don't want to talk about her". That is not the case.

Now, there is something wrong still and I have a hunch and I will find that out in the coming days. So, abangang ang susunod na kabanata. Pero, ayoko naman ding ubusin ang time namin together sa katatanong ko about the girl. Ours is not about her anyway. They had their time, ours is now.


mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #497 on: October 29, 2017, 12:21:00 pm »
^Tama wag ka masyado magpa-stress, pag oras na ng big reveal (kung may secrets man) lalabas din sa tamang panahon Lol.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #498 on: October 29, 2017, 09:46:35 pm »
About dun sa 3 days lang sa pinas ang guy from US unless ikaw ang naghatid sundo sa kanya at may copy ka ng ticket nya sa online possible na 3 days lang talaga pero knowing mga foreigner kumuha yan ng mahabang vacation lalo na kung may kameet atleast 1-2 weeks ang minimum. Madalas din bukod sa pinas sa Thailand ang deretcho nila alam nyo na knowing Thailand.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #499 on: October 29, 2017, 09:51:20 pm »

Pero, ayoko naman ding ubusin ang time namin together sa katatanong ko about the girl. Ours is not about her anyway. They had their time, ours is now.

Tama. It is just the getting-to-know-'more'-about-him stage Pa naman.

That's why it is also good for you to continue meeting others din, in case you later on decide you don't want to see him na. But then again, currently, you're enjoying his company pa naman and so far wala pa naman kahindik hindik na reason to cross him out.

Happy dating!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close