We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@morningdivabeam Kung tutuusin, may alas sya kasi they have a child together. Eh kaso, instead of giving him reasons to go back, she's giving all the reasons not to. Kinda stupid, if you think about it. In the first place, you have to be at least civil with your ex for the sake of the child. Kasi sila lang naman ang me problema, hindi dapat idamay ang bata. And that's what me and Gabriel can relate to. I am still getting ticked off by my ex's stupidity paminsan-minsan.
^True, but if wala naman sya nakikitang reason for him to go back to her then she doesn't need to worry. It just takes the fun out of it. Isa pa, what would worrying do? Basta ba they already talked about it it and the guy said she has nothing to worry about, she should be fine.He gave me the assurance that they aren't a thing anymore but he hasn't fenced me in yet. Eh kung me makita sya bigla? Who knows? But I don't worry about stuff like that. Hindi lang naman sya lalake so, life will go on without him. Hindi ko nga sya kilala dati, di naman ako Miserable. Ganon lang mindset ko at this time.
Hindi lang naman sya lalake so, life will go on without him. Hindi ko nga sya kilala dati, di naman ako Miserable. Ganon lang mindset ko at this time.
Share ko lang, I've met my British Ex bf from a website called Person.com (wala na si website) we've dated for almost 5 years I may say that I've finally found my soulmate thru him , Our incompatibility and differences makes our relationship more exciting but sad to say I have to let him go kasi hindi ako pwede mag move sa London because eventho I'm separated I'm still legally married for my jerk of a husband ,super sad na I have to let go of him kasi I know in my heart na he is the one, he loves my kids and knows everything about me but hindi talaga pwede so I have to let go and ngayon ko napatunayan na there's always be the one the got away ..Now i'm in a relationship with someone and so far ok naman
^Nagkita naman kayo?
Yan din mindset ko. Kaya lang nakakapagod minsan mag start all over. Kaya parang ang future mindset ko ay hindi ko na kelangan ng lalake at all. LOL
^Talagang 3 days lang sya dito? If he came from the US, he probably traveled the same amount of time. Sa tingin mo ba ikaw lang ang mineet nya? I'm not trying to make you feel bad pero madalas kasi bulag tayo if we are in the situation. Kung tingin mo he was sincere, bakit sya biglang nawala? Kung hindi sya sincere, sabi nga ni sis kvandenhaak, leche sya! Hehe. Go sis hanap na ng iba ulit.