We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Aww what happened sis?
^Oh my, someone's in love! The question na lang is with whom. Kaloka ka mambitin! LOLWell you have to really think hard about it. Siguro i-analyze mo sila pareho who would be there for you when you need them (or even when you don't). Wala lang, panggulo lang lalo.
^So sorry to hear that. If you don't mind sis, saang sites mo sila na meet? Baka maling sites ang pinuntahan mo? Just a thought.
Skout is kind of like that. Parang FB type where you can just post a status and picture sa Buzz area. You can also chat, of course. You can "fly" to other location for a period of time so you are not limited to your area or country. Just don't take it too seriously... LOL! 😁
Lol! Di naman ako galit talaga. I wasn?t expecting a text from him and I really don't intend to unless he does. Anyway, eh kesyo don't make yourself too available daw. But I don't really follow that rule, especially before. I reply as soon as I read the message. However, second time na kasi to. First time was two weeks. Although he said he needed some time away because of the stress his ex was causing. This time, I need to send a strong message. A message of silence so loud it's defeaning. Madali naman akong kausap... LOL! Ang laki din pinagbago ko. Matigas na!