watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105151 times)

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #440 on: October 19, 2017, 11:25:40 am »
^Oh right, Gabriel. I see. It's good you're not settling yet. Pano hindi ma-fall??? Char!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #441 on: October 19, 2017, 11:44:08 am »
^It's just something I learned from experience. Hindi ko iniisip pag hindi rin nya ako iniisip. Hindi ako nagti-text pag hindi nagti-text. I take that as an opportunity to detach myself from him para may healthy balance. He keeps coming back naman. Parang si Eric at Lucas, balik ng balik...lol! Since team Eric ka nga pala, may secret sya na ako lang nakakaalam. Not even is past relationships.  Ganon kami ka-close....hehe! Hindi naman sya illegal or immoral so keri naman.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #442 on: October 19, 2017, 01:26:41 pm »
^Aww ang sweet naman talaga ni Eric. Love ko na sya! LOL

Could it be that you really don't like Gabriel that much kasi kaya mo sya tiisin? And therefore, a waste of time? No?

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #443 on: October 19, 2017, 10:08:29 pm »
^It's a good question. I liked him a lot, actually. That's why it's quite early in the relationship that I agreed to be intimate with him. But at the same time, I don't want to be too attached to him. Just going with the flow kumbaga and leaving something for myself. It's easier on the heart. Even with Eric, I came to a point when I was getting too attached to him and I told him that. And he suggested that we slow down on texting too much. As to whether I am wasting my time on Gabriel. We're really very in the relationship so we're still discovering each other's strengths and weaknesses. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he deserves for now. And if you think about it, I am also wasting my time on Eric, if we know it's not going to materialize anyway, right? I am just having fun right now and that in itself is worth it.

ETA: Iniisip ko lang baka naman in denial lang ako. Baka naman may feelings na talaga ako kay Eric and I am just trying to distract myself from it by having a relationship with Gabriel. Telenovela level na 'to! LOL!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:09:41 am by kvandenhaak »

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2017, 08:55:05 am »
^Oh my, someone's in love! The question na lang is with whom. Kaloka ka mambitin! LOL

Well you have to really think hard about it. Siguro i-analyze mo sila pareho who would be there for you when you need them (or even when you don't). Wala lang, panggulo lang lalo. ;D

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2017, 01:16:26 pm »
experienced my first heartbreak (not first love) online. What a ride. whew.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2017, 01:41:01 pm »
^Aww what happened sis?

NeilRudecat

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2017, 02:01:28 pm »
Wow, thank you for sharing kvandenhaak

I love meeting people online and getting to know them on a deeper or more intimate level.   There's so much to learn and understand bout women.

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2017, 02:12:23 pm »
^Aww what happened sis?

hmmn. where to start? yung una medyo iniwan lang ako for a more beautiful girl. Keri lang. naheartbreak lang ako noon kasi nag-poof! lang. di pa naman kami or whatever. but we talked. tas wala na.

yung pangalawa [textspeak!] medyo masakit. yung napakilala ko na sa nanay ko and friends ko ganern. pero nung birthday niya di man lamang ako ininvite ( we are dating na and nanliligaw DAW sya. xD) Ayaw ako ipakilalala sa family eh. Kesyo ganito ganyan. SAbi ko ayoko ng ganon. Iniwan ko. Di naghabol. The end.

Feeling ko kasi di pa din sya nakamove on sa ex nya ng 6 years. Yung tipong binilhan na sila ng mother niya ng lupa para bahay nila pag nag-asawa sila. E nanlalake si gurl. Nganga si koyah. Di naman ako rebound. May nauna pa sakin. Pero sayang kasi we jive talaga. Alam niya cliques ko, stable [textspeak!] job nya. Medyo madami lang family issues pero kakayanin ko naman e. Kaso di ako priority. So yun. The story of my first heartbreak. xD

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2017, 04:05:53 pm »
^So sorry to hear that. If you don't mind sis, saang sites mo sila na meet? Baka maling sites ang pinuntahan mo? Just a thought.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2017, 11:23:19 pm »
^Oh my, someone's in love! The question na lang is with whom. Kaloka ka mambitin! LOL

Well you have to really think hard about it. Siguro i-analyze mo sila pareho who would be there for you when you need them (or even when you don't). Wala lang, panggulo lang lalo. ;D

I don't think I am in love....yet with any of them. Fondness is the most I can describe it. Anyway, to answer your question. Realistically, Lucas will probably be the one to come to rescue if I need help. Because he's the most available of them all and the closes to where I live. He is just 5 minutes drive away. Eric and Gabriel are in the same side of the city, mga 5-7 blocks away from each other, Gabriel the farthest away from me. Gabriel is a dad, almost full time now so he might not be available right away if I asked for help. Eric works 12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. Ganyan sya kasipag. Journeyman kasi sya specialized in HVAC (Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), so nasa construction industry sya. With that saying, even if he wants to help, he won't be available. Financially yes...hahaha! Kasi obviously he is taking home lots of moolah.. Kaso, dyahe naman ata. Besides, I am managing fine financially. Honestly, I don't really think too much about any of them at all. After two BFs that didn't work, I enjoy the liberty of not being too attached. I don't initiate the text at all, except for Eric. I think I  sent about 3 messages since Thanksgiving but I know he didn't receive it. Lucas was texting me last night. I entertained him kaso panggulo sa panood ko ng hockey...lol!

@NeilRudeCat: You're welcome!

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #451 on: October 23, 2017, 06:23:15 am »
^So sorry to hear that. If you don't mind sis, saang sites mo sila na meet? Baka maling sites ang pinuntahan mo? Just a thought.

i wasn't looking for love din naman back then. it was 9chat (9gag forum) I was just looking for meme-minded friends, which I found. Blessing in disguise na din. Now I know what I DON'T want in a guy. hehe. Thanks for the interest!

Ano pa bang ibang sites na ganern? [textspeak!] forum type? I cannot for the life of me swipe right on tinder. Blame self-confidence issues. xD

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #452 on: October 23, 2017, 08:03:46 am »
Skout is kind of like that. Parang FB type where you can just post a status and picture sa Buzz area. You can also chat, of course. You can "fly" to other location for a period of time so you are not limited to your area or country. Just don't take it too seriously... LOL! 😁

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #453 on: October 23, 2017, 08:30:30 am »
Skout is kind of like that. Parang FB type where you can just post a status and picture sa Buzz area. You can also chat, of course. You can "fly" to other location for a period of time so you are not limited to your area or country. Just don't take it too seriously... LOL! 😁

yah that's my purpose din [textspeak!]. hehe. mahina ang social skills ko sa totoong buhay e. xD

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #454 on: October 24, 2017, 02:00:03 am »
Eh kasi dyahe rin naman talaga minsan mag-initiate. I rarely initiate. I respond lang kung feeling me potential or gwapo yung nagmi-message...lol!

Anyway, si athlete, nag-text. I knew he will eventually. Pero, maghintay sya. Paikutin ko muna pwet nya, leche sya!

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #455 on: October 24, 2017, 08:15:09 am »
^Hahahaha damang dama ko ang galit!

Ako torn pa din eh when it comes to being available or not sa text. Iniisip ko kasi, kung maghihintayan kami, we might be losing something beautiful. Chos. Pero kung lagi naman akong available when he texts, parang wala naman akong ibang life. So ayun, minsan ako nagiinitiate, minsan pakipot. So ewan!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #456 on: October 24, 2017, 09:09:08 am »
Lol! Di naman ako galit talaga. I wasn?t expecting a text from him and I really don't intend to unless he does. Anyway, eh kesyo don't make yourself too available daw. But I don't really follow that rule, especially before. I reply as soon as I read the message. However, second time na kasi to. First time was two weeks. Although he said he needed some time away because of the stress his ex was causing. This time, I need to send a strong message. A message of silence so loud it's defeaning. Madali naman akong kausap... LOL! Ang laki din pinagbago ko. Matigas na!

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #457 on: October 24, 2017, 09:11:09 am »
Lol! Di naman ako galit talaga. I wasn?t expecting a text from him and I really don't intend to unless he does. Anyway, eh kesyo don't make yourself too available daw. But I don't really follow that rule, especially before. I reply as soon as I read the message. However, second time na kasi to. First time was two weeks. Although he said he needed some time away because of the stress his ex was causing. This time, I need to send a strong message. A message of silence so loud it's defeaning. Madali naman akong kausap... LOL! Ang laki din pinagbago ko. Matigas na!

emegehd may ganito ding scenario yung isa kong friend. hutaenang mga ex yan magpaparamdam pag may bago na [textspeak!] jowabels nila. xD

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #458 on: October 24, 2017, 09:35:47 am »
^^Divorced ba sila ni ex? Gano na sila katagal hiwalay?

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #459 on: October 24, 2017, 10:44:39 am »
^Ganito kasi story nila ng ex na Pinay. They were not married, she just got pregnant very early on in the relationship. Two months pa lang daw sila magkakilala. I mean, I am just assuming this but 34 (she is 36 now) na kasi si girl eh so kaya nagpabuntis na rin and in fairness, may itsura si athlete. He broke up with her at around 7 months in the relationship because they were fighting all the time. However, he wanted to be part of the life of their daughter. Hindi naman pinabayaan yung anak. He is getting frustrated because everytime they are fighting, he couldn't see the daughter. I remember it took him about two weeks before we finally set our first meeting dahil palagi sya nag-aalaga ng anak nya. Right now, almost full time kasi nag-aaral daw si Ex. One time I was in his house, I asked if they are really over dahil ayoko kako ng me nasasagasaan. He insisted may times, they are and the reason why he needs to continue communication with the ex is because of the daughter. Last time we saw each other, I asked kung ano ba pinag-aawayan nila. Relationship diumano. She still wants to be with him but he doesn't want to anymore. Sinasabi lang daw kasi ni girl na ayaw na rin naman nya but he knows the she still wants to be with him and is using the child to get even with him. I mean, of course that is his side of the story.

@morningdivabeam Kung tutuusin, may alas sya kasi they have a child together. Eh kaso, instead of giving him reasons to go back, she's giving all the reasons not to. Kinda stupid, if you think about it. In the first place, you have to be at least civil with your ex for the sake of the child. Kasi sila lang naman ang me problema, hindi dapat idamay ang bata. And that's what me and Gabriel can relate to. I am still getting ticked off by my ex's stupidity paminsan-minsan.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close