We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mahirap pala talaga pahinugin ang taong hilaw. I think I'm forcing you to much to be matured when you're not really ready yet. I don't want to force you anymore. If you want to live like a single man, go ahead. God will prepare you for it anyway. I am letting go of the idea that I can guide you to become a family man but I guess I was wrong so I leave it all behind to God. May God train you ASAP.
This is exactly what i am feeling right now.Napapagod na ko magshare ng problem sa parents ko, sa sis ko na paulit-ulit! hands down nako.
Thank you kasi sweet ka pa rin sakin kahit super bad trip ako sayo. Thankful din ako kasi you try to change your not-so-good habits, no matter how hard they are ingrained in your system, for me and our baby boy.Hay. Sana pareho na rin lang tayo ng religion para wala na tayong pinag-aawayan. PS. Sorry if absent ka today, wala pa kasi yung nanny natin. At kilala na natin kung sino dapat sisihin.