Author Topic: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3  (Read 100730 times)

purpleangel11

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2012, 04:14:02 pm »

   
         For the past one year.sinubukan tayo ng trial...more than a year tayo lagi nasa ospital. I was there alwys to support you. Halos gusto ko na mag give up noon..but pinilit ko kayanin..I have to be strong kasi that time alam ko na mahina ka...but thank you na kahit mahina ka that time..you still did your best to work to provide for the two of us..for that I'm really grateful to you...I'm thanking the LORD because you are finally getting better now...and you have your new dream job..very proud of you now a days...by GOD's grace and by his perfect time sana we become a family soon! Sana madagdagan na tayo at dumating na si baby...because i know it would make you very very happy.. :)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2012, 11:33:57 pm »
Bakit ikaw pa?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2012, 12:17:29 am »
let's go home na :( am so sleepy na and i wanna go home to my baby girl na

Paperless

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2012, 04:53:29 pm »
i know na gusto mo akong tulungan pero please lang, hintayin mo na lang akong makauwi at ako na ang magluluto...

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #184 on: March 27, 2012, 07:02:45 pm »
mahal... 15 days to go at magkikita na tayo! woot! woot! ikaw naman ang mag-alaga kay baby..  ;D

maybelleslife

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #185 on: March 28, 2012, 12:09:36 am »
bring back the old cheerful, hardworking, romantic and thoughtful you please. don't let the fire die down, i'm drifting. let's try to work this out.

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #186 on: March 28, 2012, 09:10:01 am »
salamat sa alaga. at sa paggising kaninang 4am para abutan ako ng mefenamic. salamat sa pagintindi sa dysmennorhea. haha!

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #187 on: March 28, 2012, 09:19:01 am »
wala pa ko husband pero if ever magkaroon ako ang tangi ko sasabihin sa akin husband is ....
Sana wag ka magbabago, Mahal na mahal kita. Magtutulungan tayo dalawa. Walang Iwanan ha.

rodcielle07

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #188 on: March 28, 2012, 09:36:35 am »
i love you so much.. that's all daddy :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2012, 07:58:49 pm »
Thankyou for offering to wait for me today. That's 2 hours after your shift, I know that's a lot. Thanks Baby, i love you very much :)

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #190 on: March 28, 2012, 08:17:00 pm »
Ang gwapo mo, kinikilig ako! Hihi! Iloveu!

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2012, 08:21:31 pm »
Ang gwapo mo, kinikilig ako! Hihi! Iloveu!

sweet naman kakakilig hehe

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #192 on: March 28, 2012, 08:33:46 pm »
Haha, sis newly married kasi kami kaya baka sweet pa din. :P Pero we have been together for almost 9 years before getting married.

fairy princess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2012, 08:38:51 pm »
Thank you for being my bestfriend and for being the best father to our son. I love you so much and I will do anything to make our family stronger and happier. :)

camsicle

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2012, 09:48:49 pm »
I cant sleep without you by my side. I love you and i miss you so much.

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2012, 10:05:14 pm »
another chance is given to you please be good this time!  >:(

joyfulmommy

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2012, 09:14:14 am »
thank you for everything, for being a good husband and a good father.  sana dika magbago.

p.s. sana bumaba na triglycerides mo... kung hindi, dadalhin n kita sa doktor at ihihingi na kita ng maintenance  ;)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2012, 04:19:38 pm »
I love our drive to work together. Not just because nakakapagpahinga ko mag-drive but because I like spending extra time with you na tayo lang. Sarap magkwentuhan, sarap tumawa, and all those things. Kaya kahit super sleepy na ko pauwi, hinde kita tinutulugan sa car hehe. Love you daddykins :)

oyetken

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »
ANO ba kinuwento ko dun?bkit ka nagagalit?  minsan lang nangangamusta lang ako at tinatanong kita sa kanya,   
Masama ba yun na kamustahin kita sa kanya kasi  2-3 weeks  ka na wala tayong communications, no email, no text..
 sana naman mag spend ka nman ng time para sa amin ng anak mo palagi na lang priority ang work mo         
bakit yung iba may time sila ,so ako pa ang may kasalanan ngayon. alam mo nasanay ka kasi parang
 mag-isa ka lang sa buhay, kaya para bang mga ibang tao kami sa buhay mo,hinde na kita maintindihan
 ang layo layo mo na, wala ka ng time sa akin, matagal na tayo pero bkit ka ganun
Kung ganyan ka lagi ,  mag wowork pa ba ang relasyon na ito or just give up.
cenya kn naiinis ako hinde mo maGET ang point ko.. bahala kana nga .

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 3
« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2012, 05:03:01 am »
Mahirap pala talaga pahinugin ang taong hilaw. I think I'm forcing you to much to be matured when you're not really ready yet. I don't want to force you anymore. If you want to live like a single man, go ahead. God will prepare you for it anyway. I am letting go of the idea that I can guide you to become a family man but I guess I was wrong so I leave it all behind to God. May God train you ASAP.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close