watch now

Author Topic: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2  (Read 220675 times)

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #280 on: September 19, 2013, 03:52:54 pm »
hmmm matry nga yang bear brand sterilized milk,,pero ilalagay ko sa small roll on bottle para madali pag apply then store sa refrigerator para tumagal,,pwede na siguro iyon sis,,then label milk for your eyes only...then date,,,,maybe it will last for a week or month,,

is this really effective sis? I wanna try it! :D san ka nakabili ng small roll on bottle?

nicegladz07

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #281 on: September 19, 2013, 06:07:40 pm »
Been lurking for awhile...

There's a groupon deal at beeconomic (groupon philippines), but it's so cheap that it's a little scary.

Blepharoplasty from  RECC Optical Services and Rodriguez Eye Care Clinic:
P6400 (P16000 value) for Upper Lid Eyebag Removal
P6400 (P16000 value) for Lower Lid Eyebag Removal

Has anyone tried this?

nakita ko din to pero wala akong makitang feedback about the clinic sa internet. pero nakita ko yung facebook page ng clinic, wala pa naka try sa clinic na to?thanks
   
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RECC-Optical-Services/123005284411722

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2013, 06:05:57 am »
@orangeraine hindi ko pa natry ang liquid milk,,,busy kasi sa duty,,,ang roll on bottle na sinasabi ko ,tinapon ko na laman ng garier eye roll at nilinis at pinatuyo ko doon ko ilalagay ang milk,,,im planning na kumuha nalang sa liquid similac milk ng patients ko kahit 5ml lang sana kaso lagi ko nakaklimutan,,anyway meron me liquid anlene milk ,,try ko maya...

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #283 on: October 04, 2013, 02:41:51 pm »
La Mer and La Prairie!
Itong dalawa lang naka improve ng dark under eye circles ko (no eyebags ako).

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #284 on: October 05, 2013, 07:53:12 am »
hi sis forthunecat8!
sabay mo gamit or alternate?
dark undereye din problem ko, and not bags. TIA

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #285 on: October 05, 2013, 10:53:49 pm »
may nabasa akong review online about L'oreal Revitalift laser x3 eye cream. grabe yung effect don sa mother. nag improve yung dark circles niya. but not sure kung solicited post siya. pero nakaindicate kasi na totoo yung post. In that case, naka-plan  na sakin na bilhin to someday. costly nga lang.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #286 on: October 06, 2013, 12:36:01 am »
^ Can you show the link here?  I've been seeing that cream in watson's but I wasn't sure if effective siya.
I have fair skin so the dark circles is really evident when I'm not wearing makeup.

makuleht

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #287 on: October 06, 2013, 02:42:54 am »
I noticed as in the other day lang na scary na yung under eye ko, sabi ko nga dati, I'm lucky I don't have eyebags and dark circles kahit gaano pa ko nagpupuyat, but the other day, it was a shock for me. Napagamit bigla ako ng concealer, I guess tumatanda na talaga ko. :( So now I'm reading your post, keep it coming sisses. TIA.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2013, 06:56:30 pm »
fortunecat8, how much did you get your La Prairie sis? What exact product did you buy from them? I also wanted to try apart from my usual cucumber and tea bag treatment at home. I'm trying to finish my SK-II pero ang tagal maubos hahaha

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #289 on: October 07, 2013, 07:23:42 pm »
I got disappointed sa Kuma concealer, it's so drying and settles on my fine lines kahit I have my moisturizer on. It brightens the undereye area pero that's it.

Help, any suggestions on what good concealers will best suit dry skin?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #290 on: October 08, 2013, 06:44:06 am »
natry ko na ang  milk...ang lagkit pagtuyo...atsaka binanlawan korin..baka langgamin mata ko...mag  hhn sunflower oil na ulit me,for one yr of use kasi nalessen naman dark circle ,then hindi lumala eyes ko,gumanda pa eyelashes ko...hindi naman kasi overnight ang effect ng sunflower oil so ito na muna gamitin ko ulit...

lipstick0001

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #291 on: October 17, 2013, 07:13:19 pm »
nakita ko din to pero wala akong makitang feedback about the clinic sa internet. pero nakita ko yung facebook page ng clinic, wala pa naka try sa clinic na to?thanks
   
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RECC-Optical-Services/123005284411722

Gave RECC a try. Heck if the clinic didn't look decent I can always issue a refund from paypal.

Staff was friendly, and everything seems legit.  Will post after a week when the bruising and swelling is gone.

Before and after (same day after surgery which was yesterday 10/16)
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh206/lipstick0001/photo1_zpsd37c8ea6.jpg

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #292 on: October 20, 2013, 07:44:57 am »
^hope to see your next post sis ;D

i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #293 on: October 20, 2013, 08:07:54 am »
I saw sa youtube turmeric powder + buttermilk daw.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #294 on: October 20, 2013, 06:59:15 pm »
I've been doing the green tea bags on my eyes regimen. 4 times na in 2 weeks. I hope this will help.

runami

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #295 on: October 21, 2013, 12:28:07 am »
Before getting treatments for eye bags/dark circles, make sure to check what kind you have otherwise sayang lang.

If you have dark circle na may lines pero not baggy, most likely dehaydration to so yes drink plenty of water and moisturize your under eyes, based on what I read you don't need special creams, any moisturizer will do. And getting enough sleep will make a huge difference.

Kapag naman yong dark and baggy, yes tea bags will help to reduce the swelling and hemorrhoid cream (YES! And secret daw to ng mga models) reduces the swelling din daw. And you can also use cold spoons, just gently press against your bags for 10 mins. Sa mga older people na major major ang bagginess, lower bleph na daw kelangan to remove the excess fat. So kapag na lessen yong bagginess, most likely lessen na din daw yong pagka dark kasi wala na yong shadow.

Now if you have dark under eyes because of hollowness (which is unfortunately what I have), ito yong mahirap. Kasi hollow/sunken eyes is caused by loss of fat under eyes due to age, or genetics. Sudden weight loss and health problems such as hyperthyroidism may cause this also. Unfortunately, creams, tea bags, spoons, etc. won't help. I bought a box of tea bags and used for 2 weeks, wala naman effect kasi nga iba yong case ko but I found that it helped with the upper eye swelling. What will definitely help is filler or fat injection, which is expensive and risky.

Pero may nakita ako sa ibang forum claiming that her under eye hollowness was removed by using avocado oil. So I will get me one bottle of this and see, baka kayanin pa!

And yes, more more spf under eyes!


Thanks for sharing! My problem is the first or last you've mentioned. I don't know where to buy avocado oil! Will human nature's sunflower oil work as well?

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #296 on: October 21, 2013, 02:14:50 am »
Hi sis, may mga nag share na on this thread that HHN Sunflower oil does not do anything for eye bags/dark circles.

I bought my avocado oil on ebay. 195 plus 50 shipping. Started using it last month so wala pa naman ako nakikita effect. Hopefully mag work.

lipstick0001

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #297 on: October 21, 2013, 10:03:41 am »
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:35:07 pm by lipstick0001 »

nicegladz07

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #298 on: October 30, 2013, 04:25:51 am »
5th day post surgery. And I am happy with the results. 

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh206/lipstick0001/224fae9ff70a6bfbb3ded54790e828e5_zpsa3eeafb4.jpg

wow!thanks sa feedback sis!ang mura kase nya, i will try it din.. :D

sunshine8

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #299 on: October 30, 2013, 07:34:54 pm »
I tried Protein embedded treatment for the eyes sa Belo Medical clinic last month... Pero wala naman visible changes... Ganun parin ang dark circles ko =(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close