We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis forthunecat8!sabay mo gamit or alternate?dark undereye din problem ko, and not bags. TIA
I tried Protein embedded treatment for the eyes sa Belo Medical clinic last month... Pero wala naman visible changes... Ganun parin ang dark circles ko =(
problema ko din to. panget sa picture pag may dark circles. parang haggard. =(
I got disappointed sa Kuma concealer, it's so drying and settles on my fine lines kahit I have my moisturizer on. It brightens the undereye area pero that's it. Help, any suggestions on what good concealers will best suit dry skin?
I had blepharoplasty done for my bags and i would do it again in a flash. my surgeon is dr. Rodriguez of recc optical services. Dark circles though is a different problem.
How much did you spend?
yung product or services which will yield permanent removal of eyebags, wala pa ako nakikita. Kung temporary hiding of eyebags, I use Benefit's Erase Paste. Works best for me.
Wow, nakita ko yun photos sa ensogo... impressive hahaSo, wala ng eyebags pero may dark circle spa rin?