We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ have you tried an SMC reset? baka sakali lang it works.http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3964
Hi! The SMC reset wont work i already took my pro to powermac moa and after many attempts ang conclusion nila e kelangan na i-reformat. Now my big problem is yun pictures, I know, I should have backed it up but unortunately I havent yet. My pro is one year old so never had a back up, I know my fault.Now, for my question, would you know of someone who is expert in recovering files from a mac. They said I can bring it in powermac gbelt since they can back up there but I dont know if they will exert that much effort in recovering my files. Help please.
^^burberi, 3-5 days daw sa gbelt powermac so havent heard from them yet, took it there tuesday. Sana nga ma-back-up nila. And yes, i will definitely buy time capsule na, for now, I really hoping they'll be able to save the pictures. Ok lang ang docs kasi usually, I have a copy of those docs in my office laptop.^digipixphotobooth, thanks for the help, unfortunately, dont have extra mac so dinala ko na lang sa powermac, sana maayos
is there such a big difference with the entry level of macbook pro and air 2013? The old macbook pro (not the retina) has a promo kasi until the 30th na nasa 51k something lang. hubby kasi is insisting on getting me one, i don't need it naman pero sige lang i just use it for docs, storing pictures, web browsing