We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've used the high end products (MAC Blot Powder, MAC Studio Fix, Ben Nye, RCMA Powder, Nars Translucent Powders, etc.) Tried pressed powders and loose powders that will help me control my super oily skin! I must say I have the most extreme oiliest skin! Kakatouch up ko lang less than an hour I look like a greaseball! I tried the "TINY BUDS RICE POWDER" and my God it worked! Di ako nging oily, dewy lang. Before I can use 6-8 blotting sheets in 1 day pero ngayon 1-2 sheets na lang. Amazing right? Try nyo
I think I have the worst oily-est skin ever. Tried a lot of products, but at the end of the day my skin gets shine galore. I'm using Tiny Buds too, as a finishing powder.. but I still get oilies As for the iWhite moisturizing cream, I vouch for that. It's the best moisturizer I've tried so far.
I have super oily and acne-prone skin at love ko rin si Tiny Buds Rice Powder! If I may sis, sa Rustans Supermarket ko sya nabili. Meron din ata sa Landmark neto.
No biggie sis! Di ko maalala yung exact price pero parang nsa P110 ata yung bili ko sa Rustans Supermarket. Sana mahiyang ka din sis!
Sis, natry mo na ba i-apply yung Tiny Buds before putting foundie? Kasi para sakin mas effective sya in controlling my oilies compared sa gagamitin as finishing powder.