I have super oily skin, and guess what, I now stay away from "mattifying" skincare products. I have learned to embrace and looove my oily skin!

I never thought the day would come I'd be using a highlighter on a daily basis, coz I used to think it would just further make me look like a grease ball. But lo, it gives me a healthy glow pala!

Of course it helps that my skin has improved so much recently, and that I have a sensible skincare regimen now, on top of quality make-ups for my skin type (na inuna kong ibuild up yung stash bago yung decent skincare products, hehe tsk tsk).
My sensible nighttime skincare regimen recently:
- cleanse with pure, cold pressed argan oil
- deep pore cleanser (I use something from Kiehl's)
- acid toner (I use Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 and rave about it!)
- low-dosage tretinoin (2-3x a week lang)
- Estee Lauder ANR serum
- glycolic acid-based night cream (3-4x a week)
I still have a lot of facial oils and maybe I can incorporate them again in the near future.
I'm sticking to this regimen coz it's working wonders on my oily skin. In the morning, I just use a gentle cleanser and moisturize a lot. Oh, of course I use sunblock din pala. I should still use a gentle toner in the morning, but I'm often in a hurry. Pero moisturize galore talaga ako. Moisturize upon stepping out of the shower, moisturize while driving when stuck on the red light. LOL. If I'm only staying at home, I moisturize around 3x I think. And it's doing me good!

I don't remember the last time I had to use blotting film or reapply loose powder/blotting powder before the day ends. Parang sobrang tagal na.
I think it works better if we do not suppress our oily skin from being, well, oily. For all we know, it's just dehydrated and needs to be moisturized, napapagkamalan lang na oily but skin is really thirsty in reality.

A well-moisturized skin is healthy! And beautiful!
