watch now

Author Topic: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)  (Read 88444 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2013, 12:56:14 pm »
Ni-try ko yung St. Ives tea tree gel cleanser (pump packaging). Hindi hiyang sa akin parang nakaka-irritate ng skin tapos nagkakabutol lalo noo ko. Heavily scented pa. Sayang 250 pesos ko. Im trying physiogel cleanser. 

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2013, 04:10:18 pm »
Maganda nga celeteque. Gamit ko alcohol free toner pati celeteque hydration facial wash. Yung walang vit. e beads ha :)

Acne control dapat? Since oily tayo, dapat iwasan alcohol sa mukha kasi pagmasyado mo inalis yung oil sa face, mas dadami ang oil production. Dapat water based products yung gamitin  :) Alam ko din dapat iwasan creams, mas okay yung gel type.

Lumiit yung pores ko sa celeteque, madalas night ko ginagamit. Wala na ako iba nilakagay sa face.

missamber

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2013, 01:26:40 am »
I use kojic soap and collagen soap on my face. I know it's a bit harsh but it helps drying up my pimples. :) for large pores naman i'm using the face shop's pore minimizer controlling emulsion and tea tree toner. I also put egg white mask twice a week.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2013, 10:13:54 am »
ok din sa skin ko ang kojic soap need lang banlaw agad sakin kasi umiinit sa face ko if ibabad ko,,,

missamber

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2013, 11:58:59 am »
Yung krave oil eliminator gusto kong itry kasi bongga daw talaga staying power niya. Ang bilis kasi magproduce ng oil ng mukha ko. Fresh pa then after an hour or 2 ayan na ang sumpa! :( j&j baby powder lang gamit ko to mattify  my face. Mas lalo kasi akong oily face sa mga oil control pressed powders like maybelline's. :(

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2013, 01:15:16 pm »
Ang ganda nung iwhite aqua moisturizing cream! Naubos ko na yung sample size ko. Ang cute ng bottle design nun btw. It's way better than my favorite moisturizer so far! Ang cool sa skin ipahid and super bilis nya maabsorb! Parang wala kang nilagay! Mas less din oil ko sa face though feel ko talagang mas moisturized ang skin ko. I LOVE IT!! ;D

I also use TFS Pore Minimizer Cover-up. Nakaka-smooth ng skin and nakaka-mattify. I use it as my make-up base.

Di rin ako nawawalan ng facial tissue to blot my oilyness.

Naalala ko lang yung tinuro ng teacher ko in highschool on how she got rid of her oil and acne problems. Sabi nya she puts on a thick layer of baby powder on her face every night before sleeping. Natry ko rin dati for just a few times and ok naman sya. Nakakatakot lang baka maging super dry naman skin  ko and magkawrinkles ng di oras. :-\

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2013, 08:47:50 pm »
The Shu cleansing oil (pink variant) helped a lot in balancing my skin. I use it every other night (for practical reasons). The religious trips to the derma for TCA & diamond peels helped me a lot too.

I believe the first step in managing oily skin effectively is realizing that oily skin isnt a curse. Marami kasi, tinutuyo yung skin by washing the face too often and letting soaps stay on the skin for too long so that it dries up and would feel taut afterwards. Ah, those things are never good for our skin type!

smilingsoulmate

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2013, 10:03:46 pm »
I used to use Krave and it was effective for me kaso it was such a hassle to buy and medyo mahal for the amount of product since i use it daily. I found an alternative though. Its Tiny Buds rice baby powder which can be bought at Rustans for around P100+. Cant remember exact price. Its 50g compared to krave na 3g lang :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2013, 04:01:35 pm »
Maybe it's hormonal, maybe it's seasonal, but my skin has very noticeably improved recently. :) I used to be super oily, as in nakaka 3 oil blotting sheets ako on regular days, I also touch up pa, pero shiny pa rin. Now I hardly use blotting sheets nor retouch, feeling fresh pa rin ako kahit hapon. Maybe it's the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel that I've been using for months now. :) Talagang I religiously moisturize na, I do it twice a day. Amazing what wonders can moisturizing (and finding the right moisturizer that works for our skin, of course!) do to uber oily skin. Maybe it could also be attributed to my giving birth just recently, although I bet my hormones still have not regulated. :P I'm sure drinking lots and lots of water and eating mainly fruits and veggies helped as well.  ;)

babylover

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2013, 05:48:57 pm »
This is my problem, too.  Super oilyness talaga ang face ko ever since plus acne-prone pa kaya it's very disappointing at nakakawala ng confidence.

@ sis roxyheart, maybe I will try Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel. At tama ka, nasa lifestyle din yan. Dapat we eat more veggies and fruit and drink plenty of water. 

missamber

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2013, 02:14:15 pm »
Bought celeteque hydration moisturizer yesterday and then i used it last night and this morning. Ang ganda nga. Easily absorbed by the skin and non greasy feeling. Ang supple pa ng skin ko when i woke up. Hindi rin ako naging super oily. Aside from iwhite moisturizer this will be one my favorites. Will keep using it. Sayang lang kasi yung smaller tube lang binili ko. Pero matipid gamitin. Pati leeg ko nilalagyan ko na din kasi mura lang naman. Nakahanap na ng katapat na moisturizer ang super duper mega ultra intense oiliness mukha ko. :))

rae

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2013, 01:23:15 pm »
MsPringles, I like iWhite Aqua too. I like it more than Neutrogena Hydrooboost Gel and Celeteque's Gel Moisturizer.

missamber

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2013, 01:27:49 am »
Update sa celeteque hydration moisturizer ko. 2 days ko ng gamit. Ganda talaga sa skin ko. Kaso. Tinubuan ako ng isang cystic acne sa noo..i hope hindi dahil sa celeteque. :( my period is coming tho. Pag may isa pang tumubo balik iWhite na lang uli ako. Haayyyy. :(

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2013, 07:14:53 am »
Nabasa ko sa separate thread ng celeteque na madami talagang bad review yung moisturizer nila, halos lahat tinubuan ng cystic pimple. I was suprised nga when you said na maganda sayo before, kaya hindi nalang ako nagreact. Baka maybe nga effective sayo :) I suggest that you stop using it.

missamber

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2013, 12:22:10 pm »
I love how it moisturizes my skin pa naman sis. Hayy :( will stop it for a while. Try ko ulit sya gamitin after ng period ko to give it a chance. :-/

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2013, 05:01:00 pm »
Sa akin super hiyang ang celetque, hindi greasy ang pakiramdan and it does moisturizes my skin, nagiging supple ang skin.
Failed ang Olay sa skin ko

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2013, 06:58:43 pm »
Ako fave ko din ang Hydration moisturizer. Tried iWhite Aqua once pa lang, mixed it with my foundi mas maganda parin Celeteque. Will try applying it alone.

thirtylicious

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2013, 12:23:13 am »
Wherw to buy Iwhite aqua? How much?
How much din celeteque hydration?
Thanks sis

cinnamonmon

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2013, 03:05:32 am »
Super Oily ng face ko and Im using Celeteque toner and Moisturizer. Sa foundation my HG is revlon colorstay but I find it too heavy so I mixed 1 part Moisturizer and one part Foundie.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Oily Skin-Solutions, Makeup and Beauty Regimens (Thread 2)
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2013, 09:39:44 am »
Wherw to buy Iwhite aqua? How much?
How much din celeteque hydration?
Thanks sis

Sis sa mercury drugstore ako nakabili. Php20 ang isang sachet. Baka meron sa Watsons.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close