We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis, I guess we dont need to be scared. I was prescribed obimin overseas and when I had my check up sa Pinas my ob asked me all the pre natal vitamins that I was prescribed to take throughout my pregnancy I mentioned Im taking obimin and my ob said, that I can just continue taking it and add iron vitamins. So I guess that's just safe, if not she could have just stopped and prescribed another brand. What she did ask me to stop is the dha supplements..
sino nag take ng bevitrin? safe ba magtake ng malunggay supplements?