We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
If you haven't signed anything pa naman, baka pwede pang bawiin. Just be honest with them na you've heard many feedbacks that their service is not good kaya you don't want to be tied to them for another 2 years.
Yeah, that's true. The reason I stuck with them before was because of the service. That was on my first 6-7 yrs with them. But now talaga, especially the last 4 years, sobrang bad!!! Parang wala nang paki sayo at all. Kaya nga when I go home this Christmas, I'll also terminate my line na. Sana lang nga pwde mo retain yung number mo even when you switch telcos.
For me lang, Globe services has gotten worse. I have been a subscriber for 14 years pero wala nang alaga man lang. Even if I'm maintaining my line though I have been overseas for 5 years now, todo deadma sila when you complain. Kung tutuusin, it would have been so much cheaper for me to just buy prepaid roaming kung pangreceive lang naman ng text from Pinas ang gamit ko sa kanya. Kasi P350 load can last 2 months. Compared to maintaining P500 a month just to keep my line or number out of loyalty! I used to get free phones when my line was P1200/month pero since nagdowngrade ako when I went abroad, wala na daw. Every year I would ask, wala daw akong loyalty package. So walang kwenta sa kanila ang P500/month ko and yung 14 yrs ko na staying with them? And then when I downgraded, they assured me I don't have to pay roaming charges as long as I don't use it for text or call, basta for receiving texts lang. But no, laging may lumalabas na "roaming activation charges". Nakakapika sobra! If you try to contact them to complain, they ignore you! Even if paulit-ulit mo pa sila contact-in! So please lang, think twice before you sign up for globe.
globe subscriber ako for 10 years until 3 years ago nabadtrip ako sa kanila.. nag switch ako sa ibang network.. then, this December lang, nagtry ulit ako mag globe (as my 2nd number for business) and im regretting it na.. kinausap ko CSR ulit at sobrang nainis lang ako! iba iba sinasabi nila kada tawag ko.. in short, walang naresolve.. kaya next week pupunta na ako sa branch kung saan ko kinuha yung plan.. biruin mo sinisingil ako ng 3000 worth of mobile charges (wala pa ko 1 month nakaplan ha)! eh pinadeactivate namin yun the day na kinuha namin yung plan! i'm not paying the internet charges! kelangan nila iwaive yun.. negligence nila yun hindi ko fault yun. kakainis. hassle sa part ng mga subscribers!