We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
eh yung plan 1799 nila sa phone..di ba unlimted 999 na mobile surfing yon..pano yon?thanks ha
Oh no sis! We're now on the same boat. I used to love Globe but now-- I'm thinking of finishing my contract na lang. Sad that their services started as good but gone bad to worse.
For me lang, Globe services has gotten worse. I have been a subscriber for 14 years pero wala nang alaga man lang. Even if I'm maintaining my line though I have been overseas for 5 years now, todo deadma sila when you complain. Kung tutuusin, it would have been so much cheaper for me to just buy prepaid roaming kung pangreceive lang naman ng text from Pinas ang gamit ko sa kanya. Kasi P350 load can last 2 months. Compared to maintaining P500 a month just to keep my line or number out of loyalty! I used to get free phones when my line was P1200/month pero since nagdowngrade ako when I went abroad, wala na daw. Every year I would ask, wala daw akong loyalty package. So walang kwenta sa kanila ang P500/month ko and yung 14 yrs ko na staying with them? And then when I downgraded, they assured me I don't have to pay roaming charges as long as I don't use it for text or call, basta for receiving texts lang. But no, laging may lumalabas na "roaming activation charges". Nakakapika sobra! If you try to contact them to complain, they ignore you! Even if paulit-ulit mo pa sila contact-in! So please lang, think twice before you sign up for globe.
Oh my! bakit now ko lang nabasa to.... Does this also applies to GLOBE TATTOO BROADBAND? Somebody from Globe kasi called me up yesterday and encouraged me to switch to their promo. Been a postpaid subscriber for 8 years now and they offered me a Tattoo @Home Power Pack Deal for a landline + internet connection @ P497/mo. all in (for 1 year) and succedding is P995 na. My existing kasi is Pldt Mydsl and problem is... nag confirm nako sa Globe I mean, happy naman ako so far sa internet connection ko sa bahay... But in terms of the matitipid, mas malaki talaga matitipid ko. Plus if kasama na daw router for wifi, i will have to pay P350/mo (For 3 mos. lang). Mga sisses, any advise if i should continue this? Pwede ko pa kaya wag ituloy [textspeak!] sa Globe but problem is, nag confirm na ko sa kanila (via phone and recorded daw)... I am uite disappointed sa mga nababasa ko dito... Any advise? ma charge kaya ako if ni discontinue ko? Tia!