We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Does holding a valid US visa make it easier to apply for a Schengen visa?
I don't think so sis. I have a friend who has a valid US visa and yet she was denied of a schengen visa just recently. Depende pa rin siguro talaga sa requirements that you will present to them.
sabi ng isang travel agency dapat daw show money namin at least 500thou per person. is that true? so pag joint account daw dapat 1M.
I got my visa from the italian embassy last friday. Am just wondering why the visa shows my maiden name and not my married name when all the docs i submitted referred to my married name. The oN ly part where my maiden name was mentioned in the application was in the form where it asks for my surname at birth. Is this really the procedure of the embassy?
hi evryone! I hope someone can help me with these few questions I have.My friend and I are planning to do a DIY trip to Amsterdam(1D)-Paris(4D)-Barcelona(3D), hopefully on the 3rd week of March.Should we apply at the French embassy? Can we already make an appointment for interview even before filling up the forms? Where can we get travel insurance?thank you very much!