We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi evryone! I hope someone can help me with these few questions I have.My friend and I are planning to do a DIY trip to Amsterdam(1D)-Paris(4D)-Barcelona(3D), hopefully on the 3rd week of March.Should we apply at the French embassy? Can we already make an appointment for interview even before filling up the forms? Where can we get travel insurance?thank you very much!
One of the requirements for visa application is hotel booking.Do i have to show bookings for the whole length of my trip (3 weeks)?I'm just wondering how this is done and what happens if the visa gets denied?