watch now

Author Topic: Argan Oil  (Read 146401 times)

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2013, 12:14:14 am »
Guys, try nyo argan oil ng Nature Republic. It's really good. Tsaka calming ang scent nya

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2013, 01:50:18 pm »
I super want the Josie Maran Moroccan Escape set. However, sold out sa Sephora. :(

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2013, 08:44:16 am »
Nangangalahati na yung bottle ko ng pure argan oil from healthy options pero wala naman akong makitang difference in anti-aging, although it does a good job at moisturizing. Nangangati rin ang mata ko when I use it around the eye area (dun ako maraming fine lines). So i only use it now kapag nagbabalat ang sides ng nose ko dahil sa dryness. Mas ok pa ang mga essence or serums for anti-aging effects and making the skin glow.

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2014, 11:06:25 pm »
I am using Argan oil from head to toe. I noticed my hair is shinier and less dry with it (I iron kasi everyday), less oily nadin yun face ko tapos nawala yun pimples ko, yun heels ko less dry nadin so di na ko weekly nagpapa-footspa, tapos may skin is less dry nadin. I love how it moisturized my skin literally from head to toe.

I bought mine sa SM Megamall Nail-a-holics. I bought two bottles. Hehe. The Argan Oil deluxe (P1.2k) bigger bottle saka Moroccan Argan oil (P600) smaller bottle.

I am using Argan soap din, I bought it sa SM Cubao kasi may SA na nag-aalok dun. Paubos na yun soap ko I forgot the brand tapos wala na yun SA dun sa department store. Any suggestion where to buy Argan soap?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2014, 12:30:59 am »
hmmm...ask ko lang nag eexpire ba ang argan oil? bought 100ml argan oil 2yrs ago...sa umpisa lang madalas ko gamitin around eyes and sa hair kaso ng nag half na seldom usena ako dahil sa dami na ata ng oils ko...and now sunflower oil gamit ko...wala naman nabago sa scent and consistency same as bought yrs ago

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2014, 06:14:22 am »
I bought mine sa SM Megamall Nail-a-holics. I bought two bottles. Hehe. The Argan Oil deluxe (P1.2k) bigger bottle saka Moroccan Argan oil (P600) smaller bottle.

Sis, ilang ml yung P600 na Moroccan argan oil? Eh yung P1200? And ano pinagkaiba nung deluxe? Hehe. tia!  ;D

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2014, 08:40:16 am »
I've been using argan oil as my night moisturizer at night, glowing and not oily pagka gising at during the day hindi na ko sobrang oily. 2months ko na sya gamit :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2014, 10:11:23 am »
I discovered Vom Fass at Shangri-La's East Wing (near Maple) last year. I bought 200 ml bottles of Argan oil and Sweet Almond Oil. I love this store. Their Argan smells nutty talaga. :)

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #188 on: February 14, 2014, 10:51:14 am »
please advise if argan oil can help my think lashes and brows and if it will make my skin look and feel good.. thanks

Argan oil will really help moisturize your skin and make it look glowing. Also good for the lashes and brows. Just make sure it's pure argan oil. I have another suggestion for your thin lashes and brows, which is castor oil. It is a lot cheaper and many use this to grow their hair/lashes/brows. It doesn't hurt to try. :)

Halee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #189 on: February 14, 2014, 12:58:23 pm »

Im using argan oil too (shampoo, hair mask, face (Nature republics), lotion and body oil) perfect for winter.

RushDB

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2014, 12:45:32 pm »
I got a sample of cynos argan oil. Before, I use it as my moisturizer/serum. Dry skin kasi ako, so it doesn't seem oily naman after applying. Then I read from this thread, yung tungkol sa eyelashes, so I tried it naman sa eyelash and kilay ko. Super wow at na thithicken nya yung strands ng eyebrow and lashes, not yet sure kung napapahaba, too early pa para maconclude ko yun. Ina-avoid ko na malagyan upper lip ko, baka kasi maging bigotilyo.

onlytechgirl

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2014, 05:20:32 pm »
^hi mga sis, i just bought moroccan argan oil sa bench. Nakalagay good for hair treatment and age defying. Pwedw na na itong sinasabi moisturizer or iba pa yun? Thanks mga sis

teal_rayy

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2014, 05:28:34 pm »
I don't know if it's my bionic nose but the scent of argan oil is just too much for me right now.  Parang it's too mabango.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2014, 11:11:57 am »
^ 100% pure argan oil either smells nutty or doesn't carry any scent at all. Maybe you should switch brands or go pure argan. :)

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2014, 12:31:08 pm »
Sis, ilang ml yung P600 na Moroccan argan oil? Eh yung P1200? And ano pinagkaiba nung deluxe? Hehe. tia!  ;D

The P600 is 50ml while the P1.2 k is 100ml. The deluxe argan dries longer than the plain argan, mga 2 minutes difference in skin absorption and it also carries a sweet scent. I actually prefer the moroccan argan oil (the smaller bottle) kasi it feels and smells more natural than the deluxe

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2014, 12:34:47 pm »
hmmm...ask ko lang nag eexpire ba ang argan oil? bought 100ml argan oil 2yrs ago...sa umpisa lang madalas ko gamitin around eyes and sa hair kaso ng nag half na seldom usena ako dahil sa dami na ata ng oils ko...and now sunflower oil gamit ko...wala naman nabago sa scent and consistency same as bought yrs ago

better check the label girl. the bottles I bought had expiration dates on them, parang sa makeup. consume within 12 months upon opening.

bjenmen

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2014, 10:21:29 pm »
Hi,

I got an argan oil from a Moroccan friend and he said most of the pure argan oil sold in Morocco are bottled in clear bottles. He said he had never seen argan oil there being sold sa brown or dark bottles.  He said those that are contained in brown bottles were brought either to France or UK For reselling and as a raw material for cosmetics. The ones he gave me really worked wonder on my really dry hands. I saw results in just 3 days of use.  He gave me 2 bottles of different brands.  When i saw the good results and since it was just a gift, i mixed 10-15 drops with my Vaseline and Johnson baby milk lotions and grabe ang ganda ng effect.  I actually haven't heard of argan oil until my brother introduced me to his moroccan friend.  This moroccan said it's being produced by cooperatives in Morocco as a livelihood for some women.  I dunno if i can post pics here of the 2 bottles I got from my friend. :)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2014, 03:47:40 pm »
I love argan oil! I use it everynight sa face ko at kahit gaano karami ilagay ko naabsorb ng skin ko :)

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2014, 01:29:50 am »
I'm currently traveling and malamig ang weather dito. Nakalimutan ko magdala ng moisturizer. Buti na lang dala ko argan oil (supposedly for my hair lang) so yun na ginamit ko as moisturizer for my face. Laking tulong talaga.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2014, 01:45:01 am »
Gusto ko sanang itry to kaso balbon ako at andami ko nang facial hair. lagi pa nga ako nagpapa upper lip threading. kahit sa cheeks ko may fine hair :/ Kaso nakakaengganyo raves dito haha. Baka naman pagkalipas ng ilang buwan mega hairy na ko sa face haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close