watch now

Author Topic: Argan Oil  (Read 146462 times)

byox

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2013, 03:58:31 pm »
tried the moroccan argan oil from souk organics..nothing special. though it moisturizes face, i use it at night

strawberrypep

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2013, 06:26:52 am »
Mga sis may recommend ba kayong brand ng argan oil? Preferably dark glass yung bottle. Or meron ba na Josie Maran argan oil sa pinas? If so, where can i get a hold of this? THanks girls!

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2013, 02:19:47 pm »
Kakabili ko lang ng Botanique Spa Morocco Argan Oil - na-salestalk ako sa spa, hehe.. di ko pa na-try gamitin though. Pwede kaya to for undereye circles?

^ sis, yung nabili ko nasa dark brown glass bottle.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 02:22:47 pm by bagaholic_chewy »

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2013, 07:09:46 pm »
mga sis i use shu uemura cleansing oil as makeup remover. any one used shu uemura before? mas ok ba argan oil? wanna buy cheaper alternative kasi to shu :P

cutiemeee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2013, 08:06:09 am »
 :) Im using white Allure Pure Moroccan Argan oil...Dark glass is the best way to store this gold liquid argan oil. (Amber bottles, dark, ultraviolet protected glass bottle which is eco-friendly) its PRICEY sis! smooth and non sticky. luv this..

lucifell

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2013, 02:03:11 am »
Yung Argan Oil sa Rustans di sya 100% pure, pero pag gamit sya ng auntie ko na 60 years old na, ang ganda ng skin nya, tapos parang me powder effect pa. Di sya nag ooily

Di ko pa na try yung sa Souq, at 100% pure sya na naka pump bottle. Di ata dark yung bottle. Alam ko best storage for argan oil is dark bottle.

Sa Sesou Naturals sa ground floor ng Trinoma, nag bebenta din sila ng 100% pure morocan argan oil. P950 yung isang bottle. Yun ang nabili ko kasi kasi napagkamalan ko sya as Souq. Naka dark bottle sya. Maganda sya at matipid ang problem ko lang ay yung bottle nya di pump kundi elongated yung neck na itatap mo sa fingers mo. Medyo kelangan ko pa sya itaktak ng malakas bago me mag drop.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2013, 10:31:26 pm »
Any feedback sa argan oil ng bench?

terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2013, 10:59:31 pm »
It's a great nifty product.  I buy mine from GB5StudioFix - Alex Carbonell.  Only P1thou for 100ml vs same thing at Rustan's for P1500.   I purchased & compared the 2 products side by side -- exactly the same.

When I travel -- specially on long flights -- it works as my total skin care. Very handy.  From make-up removal (augment with Pond's Original Wipes though) to moisturizer (I have oily skin) from my face down to my hands, whatever body part I can apply it to, and to  my feet.  All over. It is not greasy, and sure compensates for the drying effects of  plane air.   So, konti my carry-on  personal care -- a bottle of Argan Oil, a big pack of baby wipes & a few sheets of Ponds Facial Wipes in a ziplock.   .  What I do is -- I use baby wipes to wipe all over/wherever 1st, then apply Argan Oil  (tapos, lie down & sleep, hehe) .   When the kids travel with us -- I use wipes and Argan Oil on them too.  Tamang tama ubos 1 bottle on the plane. :D. 

When I am abroad -- lalo  na sa NYC, i use it all over from the neck down AM & PM,  and as a PM face moisturizer - kasi my face's oily skin can take it due to the lower humidity.   Like now, it is hot here in Manhattan, but I still  use it on my face -- at bedtime  lang ha.   But come winter -- it will not  work as good on the face as La Mer, but  ok pa rin all over.  (Daytime, I use Shisheido's Anessa waterproof sunblock SPF 50).

In the Philippines,  or wherever I travel with high humidity (Ex. Bangkok) I use it only on my body & neck - 2x daily, after my showers/bath.  I do not use it on my face as make-up remover  (magastos as make-up remover actually -you use a lot  eh)  nor as moisturizer -- will make my oily face oilier.   But I use it  as a pre-conditioner before I use the Pericone glycolic soap to exfoliate with the Clarisonic once weekly.

It is best used from  the neck down -- all over AM & PM.   It is practically unscented, so it does not interfere with  your perfume/s or EDTs --that is the selling point for me. I no longer use  different  lotions for body, hands, feet --  naging  simple, 1 product for all body parts (except for you know, , Lolz).   Atchaka mabilis  ma absorb -- it does not stay on greasy. 

Go buy. :).

Thanks for this! Very helpful. Gave me ideas since I just bought Thairapy Argan Oil from Studio Fix (Greenbelt 5) for P1,200. Just a question, does it really say just "body thairapy"? I saw that others indicate "body & face thairapy."


I messaged Cynos Philippines on Facebook, and they said my bottle is authentic. It does say "body thairapy" in some bottles.

I plan to use this as leave-on for my hair. I'll consult my derma first before trying on my face as moisturizer because I'm on an acne-treatment program at the moment.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:16:23 pm by terriblegallantsex »

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2013, 01:03:40 pm »
How would you compare argan oil with jojoba oil? 

lucifell

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2013, 02:53:47 am »
Alam ko sis ang jojoba oil is a moisturizer ang specialty nya. Yung argan oil anti-wrinkles ang specialty nya

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2013, 08:56:01 pm »
I just started using this last week. I'm using this as a substitute for lotion. I love the silky feel without the sticky feeling. I also like that it has no overpowering smell, however after reading the reviews that it can make eyelashes thicker and longer, makes me hesitant if I should continue using this Balbon kasi ako. May mga balbon din ba na gumagamit nito?

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2013, 07:39:12 am »
I have been using argan oil for about a month now. Mainly for my hair. After showering, I keep my hair wrapped in a towel for about 15 minutes then i oil it. I then blow dry it and it comes out really soft and silky. My hair is very thick, coarse and frizzy. It's gold in a bottle. I havent tried it on my skin though.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2013, 09:44:42 am »
sis prety68 ,balbon din ako ,yes but any oil can do wonders in our eye lashes,,i alternate aragn oil ang sun flower oil sa eyes lashes kung ano madampot iyon ang nilalagay ko,,for one year and at mt age i got thick,soft and longer eye lashes,,hindi over night ang effect,,i dont use any maskaras kasi nangangati and namumula mata ko if i use them,,

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2013, 10:29:58 am »
^
Thank you sis :) Actually I have no plan of putting argan oil on my eyelashes since I already have long eyelashes and my eyes are quite sensitive. I'm concerned regarding the effect of applying it on the skin since i'm balbon. Baka kasi maging mas mabilis ang hair growth or mas maging noticeable.

rea11

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2013, 04:58:44 pm »
ginamit ko ito dati as make up remover pansin ko kumapal kilay ko at humaba pilikmata ko mahal nga lang kasi pure and 100% moroccan argan oil sya mahal sya kahit sa US mga $35 2oz

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2013, 12:52:55 am »
Is it true that argan oil can lengthen the lashes? If it does, I will try to buy it at rustans :)

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2013, 07:52:39 pm »
^sis feeling ko kahit anong oil yata nakakahaba ng lashes. kasi I've tried avocado, coconut, castor, and currently rosehip oil may effects sila.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #177 on: November 25, 2013, 07:19:09 pm »
I bought a bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil from tastecentral.com. 10ml costs 700++ and 100ml goes for 2,600++. For hair and feet primary use nya sakin, but I plan to make peppermint sugar scrub with it. I'll just add almond oil, vitamin e, and peppermint oil. So Christmasy. :)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2013, 11:37:13 pm »
When my hair dried due to excessive coloring, Bench Argan Oil was my life saver. It literally revived my dry hair. It restored the health of my hair :) php200 lang per bottle. I still use it after my weekly deep conditioning

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2013, 08:22:33 am »
Meron pa bang instant glow argain oil in watsons? I want to buy one :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close