watch now

Author Topic: Argan Oil  (Read 146454 times)

garamd

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2012, 02:11:13 pm »
^welcome sis!

ann08

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2012, 11:49:26 am »
has anyone tried Argan oil from D' Haus? :)

http://d-haushome.com/

Hanna1

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2012, 03:51:09 pm »
interested ako dito ah.
moisturizing lang ba effect ng argan oil sa hair?
hindi ba siya nakakashine ng hair?
gusto ko kasi yung shine na parang rebond-
kahit hindi naman rebonded hair ko..
bilugan kasi face ko, kaya di pagay rebond

kaorie

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2012, 02:11:03 pm »
-----Hello sis. Thank you for this info. I just wanna ask you if the price is still at 1k at this moment. Sis as in magkapareho sila with the Thairapy at Rustan's? Pati packaging? ang label ng Rustan's ay body and face Thairapy. yun din ba sa studion fix sa Glorietta? parang ang nakita ko body and hair lang, walang "face"? I just wanna make sure since sa face ko sya gusto ilagay. TIA Sis.

*Sana may makasagot ng query ko kahit sino sa inyo mga sis. salamat talaga.

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts instead use either the ^ or @ sign.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 12:58:18 am by kaorie »

makdonna

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2012, 02:06:54 pm »
sis kaorie, yung sa Rustan's last time i bought 1.5k sya, earlier this year. pwede sya both face and hair but when i used it sa face, i got allergic reaction. though in general, i'm allergic to essential oils so it might work better for you. :) my ex-boss at work uses this and she swears by it. :)

kaorie

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2012, 12:01:40 am »
 :) salamat sis. I appreciate your response. Anyway, I just bought my argan oil this evening at Nailaholics at Php690 for 60ml. They have a tester so I tried to put 2 drops on my face and 4 drops on my hair. I was just so amazed the moment I put it on. I could say that it really does it job. hahaha. I love its consistency. Biglang nagtame ang hair ko and my face is really moisturized. Let's see if this will continue to provide satisfaction.  ;)

jipsywiksy

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2012, 07:23:33 am »
Been using argan oil I bought from Rustan's for about a year now. Ginagamit ko lang siya as my night moisturizer. I agree that the effect on wrinkles and other skin discolorations are slow but using this overtime, you will see a glow every morning on your face.  Magugulat ka na lang na parang nawala na [textspeak!] ibang discoloration mo or even the wrinkles that used to be deep seated, now, lighter na.  It gets absorb by the skin really well... I like that very much.  Feeling ko talagang nakukuha ko talaga yung benefits niya. 
When I use this also at night, I try my best to lie down flat on my back, with no pillow.  Tingin ko nakakatulong din to your face. 

Hanna1

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2012, 06:16:45 pm »
^sis, magkano bili mo ng argan oil mo sa rustans? ?and ilang ml na yun?

braycey

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2012, 09:31:51 pm »
Using zinn pure moroccan argan oil its really nice hindi siya sticky and super soft ng skin ko sa morning...

inertia

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2012, 03:58:51 pm »
i've tried (twice pa lang) the Fushi Hair Oil i got from the souq organics... mix sya ng argan and other types of oil.... i leave it on overnight ... feeling ko naman na-moisturize [textspeak!] hair ko... smell lang di ko masyadong type

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2013, 11:32:43 am »
Mga sis, question, how do you use argan oil for hair? when it's wet or damp ba? I tried to use it when my hair is dry...kaso parang wlaang mashadong effect.

absolutecarla

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2013, 06:01:39 pm »
HA! I don't use argan oil, but I found a place that sells bulk essential oils and it's called Soapstation. Their argan oil costs 3000++ php for 500ml, not bad but by bulk kasi ang benta nila and supplier talaga sila ng mga cosmetics companies dito sa PI. They source from overseas. I buy my rosehip oil from them for 1000php for 500ml and I slather it all over my body. Supplier ito ha and they don't sell via tingi-tingi. Napad-pad ako doon through research because I'm looking for castor oil and ayun I found their site and their office is near my house! Lucky me!!!! Imagine ha 1500 for 100ml vs 3000++(not sure kung magkano yung plus) for 500ml go na!!

thansher01

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2013, 08:50:22 am »
^sis, saan located yung Soapstation?

another question sisses, yung Argan oil na available at Rustan's pure yon or meron brand? I want kasi na pure one. tia :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2013, 09:02:14 am »
^sis, i don't think the one from rustan's isn't pure...since it doesn't said so. hahaha. and it's cheaper for a pure oil kasi it's only 1,500 for 100ml. Usually, P1,500 ata for 30ml for 100% ones. It's named body and hair thairaphy ata.

I have a bottle of this and infairness to it, it works naman for my hair but for my blemishes, I don't think it does anything.

rics

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:51 am »
i use organix brand moroccan argan oil. it gives my hair soft silky texture. even my husband uses this also kaya lang medyo mahal.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2013, 11:21:52 am »
nakaubos na ako ng 2 bottles from therapy sa rustans. maganda sya super soft skin upon application :)

Hanna1

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2013, 06:34:15 pm »
magkano sis. and ilang ml na?
i use organix brand moroccan argan oil. it gives my hair soft silky texture. even my husband uses this also kaya lang medyo mahal.

switblububbles

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2013, 06:44:10 pm »
^450...250ml ata?

di effective sakin parang tumigas hair ko pero gusto ko scent nya mild lang...:)

Hanna1

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2013, 09:44:26 pm »
.
^450...250ml ata?

di effective sakin parang tumigas hair ko pero gusto ko scent nya mild lang...:)
thanks sis. hindi kaya napasobra yung lagay mo?




rics

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2013, 08:09:29 am »
meron na rin argan oil ang garnier fructis. will try that once maubos ko the one im using.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close