We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks killbill! What about the texture? Is it definitely smoother? My hubby iling iling na lang when I told him I might get my ua done na rin since I'm there na, hello he can't see daw why I want to get it done. Eh I want super smooth underarms talaga e!
^ Does revlite replace the need for laser hair removal? I might need booster shot.
stopped on my 4th session of Gentlemax Pro because I went on to my Revlte and now on my 2nd Revlite session. No hair but still with chicken skin and lines. There is some improvemetn on the color probably because September I was on laser na. Ill have my 3rd Revlite session thie 2nd week of August.Id like to know for those on Revlite what underarm creams or roll-on or deos you use while under treatment? Milcu is not so effective for me.
Don't keep your hopes up so you won't get disappointed. The most that I felt was tightening of the pores sa nose. This is one of my problem areas. Generally revlite is for skin rejuvenation, much like that IPL used to do, photo rejuvenation ba tawag dun.
^Saan may Deonat?