watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156019 times)

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #520 on: June 29, 2015, 11:02:32 am »
^ hi sis..10k pala ang down, kala ko equally divided yun amount (17500 for 10sessions) sa 3 cash installments, di nila sinabi nun naginquire ako, sabi lang 3 installments..thanks for the info sis, planning to get din yun 10sessions nila after ng last booster session ko nextweek for lhr, para naman mawala na ng tuluyan yun chicken skin..

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #521 on: June 29, 2015, 12:25:02 pm »
^is this 10 session package for the ua only or pwede face?

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #522 on: June 29, 2015, 12:59:15 pm »
^^ sis equally divided into 3 talaga usually. Ako lang nag suggest na 10k na i down para magaan na yung susunod na payment.

Yung 10 sessions pala na 1750 each ay for the UA lang. Pag face nasa 3k plus, kung 10 sessions din ang kukunin.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #523 on: July 02, 2015, 04:41:15 pm »
killbill
Ilang sessions na ang naavail mo sa belo?

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #524 on: July 02, 2015, 07:04:23 pm »
@killbill Buti ka pa sis nauna pa sakin. Wasn't able to drop by last weekend. :( Anyway, how was it? :)

@catwoman, I'm also a regular client of SH. Way back in QC pa, wala pang Pasig. So far, same pa din attending nurse ko. Unless I did not book an appointment that day and my nurse isn't available. Kaya I text first before going just to check. :)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #525 on: July 02, 2015, 07:53:29 pm »
killbill
Ilang sessions na ang naavail mo sa belo?

Sis naka 1 session lang ako sa belo megamall. Gusto nila i alternate ko revlite and skinmaster every 2 weeks. Mabigat sa bulsa kaya hindi ko na tinuloy

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #526 on: July 02, 2015, 08:00:40 pm »
@killbill Buti ka pa sis nauna pa sakin. Wasn't able to drop by last weekend. :( Anyway, how was it? :)

@catwoman, I'm also a regular client of SH. Way back in QC pa, wala pang Pasig. So far, same pa din attending nurse ko. Unless I did not book an appointment that day and my nurse isn't available. Kaya I text first before going just to check. :)

Sis wala pa naman akong maibigay na feedback masyado kasi naka 1 session pa lang ako and 1 session din sa belo last december. Pareho lang namula UA ko after and namuti yung hairs. 😊

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #527 on: July 03, 2015, 05:26:46 pm »
^ What's skinmaster?  Is that like chemical peel?

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #528 on: July 03, 2015, 05:46:08 pm »
^Ang hirap i explain lol. Imagine a spatula scraping your UA parang ganun 😅😅😅 then my whitening serum na ilalagay. No peeling.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:50:24 pm by killbill »

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #529 on: July 03, 2015, 06:31:42 pm »
^Parang iontophoresis ba tawag dun?  I heard it takes time kasi to whiten the underarms even with revlite so its better to use whitening cream or something else in between.  Did they say how many sessions daw usually required?  I still have a few more but I'd be able to use next year pa.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #530 on: July 13, 2015, 12:37:39 am »
I tried one session ng Revlite nila kanina. 3.5k for the UA area. Pinagiisipan kong i-convert dun sa promo nilang 10k for 5 sessions. Worth it ba?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #531 on: July 15, 2015, 02:19:09 pm »
I have a 6-session package for UA LHR with them. My 4th session had been three weeks ago. Ok naman. I was really happy with their service. First session pa lang nagpost na ako dito how thrilled and satisfied  I was. :)

Kaya lang, bakit kaya ganun, may isang area sa UA ko na parang hindi tinatalaban? :( I have a few hairs that did not shed at all. Take note, magkakatabi sila. It's one neat horizontal line near my outer/upper UA. Hilerang hilera talaga sila, more than one inch long din yung area. I brought it to their attention last time and told them baka hindi naaabot/ nadadaanan ng laser? I was assured lahat daw nadadaanan naman. Kaya lang bakit ganun? So frustrating.

Anybody had a similar experience as mine?

black_opal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #532 on: July 15, 2015, 08:05:05 pm »
Hi sis ppperez,

I have revlite beauty in their qc branch.  I'm happy that my nurse is generous sa shots, ang sakit lang talaga sa face.  If you haven't achieved yung result na gusto mo, you should most likely get more sessions.  It would be more cost effective that way.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #533 on: July 15, 2015, 10:32:59 pm »
Hi sis ppperez,

I have revlite beauty in their qc branch.  I'm happy that my nurse is generous sa shots, ang sakit lang talaga sa face.  If you haven't achieved yung result na gusto mo, you should most likely get more sessions.  It would be more cost effective that way.

I had one session pa lang so wala pa talagang noticeable improvement. Baka i-avail ko na lang yung 5-sessions promo. Just worried na baka after 5 sessions wala namang mangyari, sayang rin 10k.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #534 on: July 16, 2015, 06:44:31 am »
I got in contact with SkinHouse on FB and I do agree with one of the posters here. They really need to brush up on their customer service skills. They don't sound professional and they sound almost arrogant??

black_opal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #535 on: July 16, 2015, 04:46:52 pm »
^^ Is your underarms really dark?  Revlite has good feedbacks online so hindi naman siguro magiging problem results.  Results I guess is more noticeable on the face, kasi the pores feels tighter shortly after the treatment.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #536 on: July 19, 2015, 11:46:40 am »
What kind of changes do you see after your 1st session sa face? Talaga bang your skin looks brighter? I have conservative expectations para di ako madisappoint but I still want to see some sort of change after my 1st session.

I don't really need revlite for underarms since I have no problems with discolorations and what have yous... pero gusto ko mala artistang underarms :P so I'm also considering getting them done... I don't know yet. Pero Revlite sa face, 100% sure na ako. Sayang lang din kasi nandun na ako sa clinic and kung maganda naman effect ng laser sa UA, hmmm, I might do it na rin.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #537 on: July 20, 2015, 11:27:26 am »
hi sisses, question...so LHR (UA) first then after mo ma-complete yung sessions for that saka ka mag-start ng Revlite or pwedeng sabay hehe I mean, how long is your timeline? More than a year ba to achieve hairless makinis na UA?

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #538 on: July 20, 2015, 11:40:44 pm »
Nagmahal na pala ang botox nila per unit.. 400 na dati 330 lang

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #539 on: July 22, 2015, 04:10:39 pm »
What kind of changes do you see after your 1st session sa face? Talaga bang your skin looks brighter? I have conservative expectations para di ako madisappoint but I still want to see some sort of change after my 1st session.

Don't keep your hopes up so you won't get disappointed.  The most that I felt was tightening of the pores sa nose.  This is one of my problem areas. Generally revlite is for skin rejuvenation, much like that IPL used to do, photo rejuvenation ba tawag dun.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close