watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156001 times)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2015, 08:26:55 pm »
I was back for my second session earlier, and mas mataas yung settings ng revlite compared last time. Mas may sting and yung middle part lang and naka 2nd pass pero mas mataas na uli compared sa 1st pass and honestly akala ko hindi ko matotolerate yung pain.

Yung facial mask na nilagay kanina eh mukhang kalamay. Lol

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #541 on: July 22, 2015, 08:46:25 pm »
^can you see any changes after your 2nd session?

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2015, 09:19:20 pm »
I think so. Kanina i checked nung hindi na sya namumula may parts na instead na isang malaking discoloration, para silang lumiit na hiwa hiwalay. Sabi kanina ni Reg, sa third session highest setting na ilalagay hanggang sa matapos na yung promo ko and evey 2 weeks na yung interval. Yung 2nd pass ko kanina masakit na eh, to think mataas ang pain threshold ko

buffy133

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #543 on: July 22, 2015, 10:48:21 pm »
Hi mga sis

I also availed revlite sa ua na 17.5k...will start by end of the month pa kasi kaka Laser diode ko lang sa skin station... Sana effective revlite nila..tama ibang mga sis natin dito hindi biro ang investment sa kanila....keeping my fingers crossed..

. Meron na ba dito na nakarami na ng revlite sa ua? How are the changes? Mey pinakitang pics sakin when i visited pero parang nakukulangan ako kasi 2 or 3 pics lang yun...mey pic pa dun na 2nd session palang nag lighten na tlaga ua..ewan ko kung na photoshop na yun pero sabi nila hindi naman daw ..any experience mga sis? Thanks in advance!

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #544 on: July 23, 2015, 07:35:38 am »
Thanks killbill! What about the texture? Is it definitely smoother? My hubby iling iling na lang when I told him I might get my ua done na rin since I'm there na, hello ;D he can't see daw why I want to get it done. Eh I want super smooth underarms talaga e!

eveelicious

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #545 on: July 26, 2015, 10:28:12 pm »
Happy customer of Skin House (QC) here. I have had 5 sessions of diode LHR and 4 sessions of Revlite on my UA. So far, nabawasan na ang chicken skin ng UA ko and naging pantay ang kulay niya. Before kasi very apparent [textspeak!] lines.

I also did not experience long waiting time maybe because i chose a weekday appointment.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #546 on: July 27, 2015, 12:19:19 am »
Thanks killbill! What about the texture? Is it definitely smoother? My hubby iling iling na lang when I told him I might get my ua done na rin since I'm there na, hello ;D he can't see daw why I want to get it done. Eh I want super smooth underarms talaga e!


I think so sis, and feeling ko mas matagal ang hair growth kesa nung nagpapa diode lhr ako sa skinstation.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #547 on: July 27, 2015, 04:24:16 pm »
^ Does revlite replace the need for laser hair removal?  I might need booster shot.

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #548 on: July 27, 2015, 05:53:55 pm »
Someone mentioned customer service? OMG! Akala ko ako lang. Medyo bad vibes lang. And true medyo arrogant yung isang nurse dun. I never would go back to this clinic. Masunog pa balat ko kasi I don't think RNs should solely do the laser procedure without the MDs.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #549 on: July 28, 2015, 02:26:20 am »
^ Does revlite replace the need for laser hair removal?  I might need booster shot.

Yes it does. Ang sabi sakin ng doc sa belo ideally magpa lhr muna then saka si revlite. Oct 2014 pa last diode lhr ko 😊

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #550 on: July 30, 2015, 06:30:02 pm »
 stopped on my 4th session of Gentlemax Pro because I went on to my Revlte and now on my 2nd Revlite session. No hair but still with chicken skin and lines. There is some improvemetn on the color probably because September I was on laser na. Ill have my 3rd Revlite session thie 2nd week of August.

Id like to know for those on Revlite what underarm creams or roll-on or deos you use while under treatment? Milcu is not so effective for me.

buffy133

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #551 on: July 30, 2015, 10:02:04 pm »
stopped on my 4th session of Gentlemax Pro because I went on to my Revlte and now on my 2nd Revlite session. No hair but still with chicken skin and lines. There is some improvemetn on the color probably because September I was on laser na. Ill have my 3rd Revlite session thie 2nd week of August.

Id like to know for those on Revlite what underarm creams or roll-on or deos you use while under treatment? Milcu is not so effective for me.

Sis try DEonat. Effective for me. Hindi ako amoy BO  kahit mag gym pako, plus no alcohol yun , all natural. Had my first revlite kanina, wala pang changes hahaha...looking forward to my next sessions... Sept pa balik ko..

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #552 on: July 31, 2015, 04:41:34 am »
^ deonat roll on works for me 😊

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #553 on: July 31, 2015, 04:58:21 pm »
^Saan may Deonat? :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #554 on: July 31, 2015, 05:39:20 pm »
Don't keep your hopes up so you won't get disappointed.  The most that I felt was tightening of the pores sa nose.  This is one of my problem areas. Generally revlite is for skin rejuvenation, much like that IPL used to do, photo rejuvenation ba tawag dun.

don't worry, as I said in the post you quoted - I have conservative expectations.

Still, I'm weighing everything and considering if shelling out 7k pesos for facial rejuvenation is worth it. I'd rather use that for shopping money, if it isn't.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #555 on: July 31, 2015, 07:42:08 pm »
^Saan may Deonat? :)

Watsons, landmark and most groceries meron sis

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #556 on: August 01, 2015, 09:14:32 pm »
Saw Deonat na. Dami palang variants. Which do you use? Stick, roll-on or spray?

eveelicious

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #557 on: August 05, 2015, 02:18:05 pm »
I use milcu during cold days and dove pure spray when the weather is hot.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #558 on: August 06, 2015, 07:07:42 am »
It's been months since I last visited Skin House. Sad to know my favorite therapist in the QC branch has already resigned.

Has anyone tried diamond peel in both QC and Pasig branch? Saan mas ok? Do they use the same machine? :)

May nakapag try na rin ba ng milia extraction kasabay ng facial? I have a small bump kasi near my eyelid and I want to have it removed. It looks like a pimple and it won't go away :O

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #559 on: August 08, 2015, 07:13:47 pm »
Deonat is non sticky and all natural ba?  Milcu can sometimes get itchy kasi.

The diamond peel looks the same to me @krabby_patty :D Sa QC ka ba malapit?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close