watch now

Author Topic: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]  (Read 295823 times)

satchi_08

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #560 on: January 03, 2017, 06:28:19 pm »
Plan ko magpa-surgery this year. Need to save pa and prepare myself. Yung sa sides lang ng nose ko ang plano kong ipagawa, hopefully walang implants na ilalagay. Whew! excited and sobrang kinakabahan.

anyone of you na ala/alar lang ang ginawa? how much does it cost mga sis?


kym

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #561 on: January 10, 2017, 10:04:42 am »
Just had revision rhino and upper bleph corazon's aesthetic. I met a fellow gtalker with her Yugoslavian hubby who also had her nose done it looks natural and I can say she really is very pretty. I am no longer scared of silicone extrusion because they used my own ear cartilage to reconstruct my nose. I can say I am very impressed, 3 doctors operated on me and they really know their craft. Dra Corazon Collantes Jose is really an expert in balancing and harmonizing the face. I no longer have that super tangos fake silicone nose done by Dr. Ferdinand Lacson.  Kudos to Drs. Aguila, Angel & Manese. God bless them more! Cheers to a new life!

aika00024

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #562 on: February 07, 2017, 01:07:58 am »
Hi.  Ask pwede mag ask magkano kay Dra corales? 

HAYLEELOVE

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #563 on: February 18, 2017, 01:44:22 am »
I am also very interested to have a rhinoplasty. Question lang, what will happen if you get older? Do you need to have it redone or retouch? Salamat po sa sasagot.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #564 on: April 21, 2017, 06:47:35 pm »
Any idea who did arci munoz nose? Or sarah geronimo?

Thanks

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #565 on: April 22, 2017, 01:13:46 am »
Any idea who did arci munoz nose? Or sarah geronimo?

Thanks

Ang alam ko kay Arci munoz Shimmian manila may gawa.

mrstriker11

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #566 on: April 24, 2017, 09:57:23 pm »
Hi everyone
Can you help me to choose the surgeon for my nose?
Im planning na din kasi😃😃😃
Matangos naman ang nose ko
Yung brow structure ko kasi matangos
Imagine yung mga nagmemakeup tutorials na indian
Ganun sya
Meron kasi kaming lahi na indian
But when it comes to the tip bulbous sya pero di naman sever
Nd lang talaga ako nabiyaan ng magandang tip
Unlike sa mga kamag anak at kapatid ko
Help me naman
Pwede rin parequest ng before after pic nyo
Pasend nalang sa ilagan763@gmail.com

Thank you sa may mga mabubuting loob😊😊😊

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #567 on: April 30, 2017, 01:14:18 pm »
How much ba ang cost ng rhinoplasty? Thanks

Juliareyes

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #568 on: May 27, 2017, 08:04:59 am »
Hi sis. Nung nagpa goretex ka sa shimian, hindi ba totoo na bumababa ang nose bridge kalaunan? Same pa rin ba nose mo for so many years? Nagpagawa kasi ako kay doc levi lansangan. Masyadong mataas ang nose bridge ko halos pantay na ng noo ko. Gusto ko sana bumalik para pababaan sa kanya tutal wala pang 2 weeks di pa settled ang goretex baka pwede pa nipisan ang bridge. Masyado kasi awkward tingnan. Ano nangyari sa ilong mo? Bumaba ba ang nose bridge in few months after mo mag shimian? Baka kasi yun na naman sabihin sakin ni doc na wait for 6 months to see the result

Juliareyes

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #569 on: May 27, 2017, 08:14:43 am »
Kelan ka nagpa rhino? Ano result? Satisfied ka ba sa shimian? Me kasi pangit ginawa sa nose ko. Gusto ko pabago habang maaga pa wala pang 2 weeks. Masyadong mataas ang nose bridge. Parang ang haba ng ilong ko.

thesis_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #570 on: October 05, 2017, 11:49:22 pm »
Hello fellow Gtalkers.

Ive been on this forum since forever I think. I havent posted in a while but want to share my recent experience. Na shareko nga experience ko when I first had rhino a decade ago back when I was waayyyyy younger. I had silicone implant which was okay,after nung surgery,nung nag fade na yung maga, parang hindi pantay yung silicone, sabi nung surgeon ko, oh just sleep on the other side to balance,nag improve pero paling pa rin. I enjoyed naman my new look, pero as I got older, parang nagloosen saka lumapad na uli ilong ko so I wanted to get it redone pero I did not want to go back previous surgeon, I researched and narrowed it down to 2 doctors - Rino Lorenzo and Raynald Torres - both agreed na the implant was not in the middle and that elongating my nose would suit me well,  Rino told me to ask my previous doctor to revise it which I did not like. The reason why I went tothem is because I wanted another surgeon. Also, my deciding factor din was the price, since both naman are well-loved and had raving reviews online -  presyo na lang nagkatalo - I think RIno quoted 95k, tapos Raynald was 85k so Raynald na ako.

I also had lipo and chin augmentation (parang Xander Ford lang ang peg).

Raynald took cartilage from my right ear and combined it with Goretex to enhance my nose. It all went quickly, the consult, me deciding to have 3 surgeries and then the surgery itself. Because I was having lipo,I was under general anesthesia.

Eto na, surgery time. I went to his clinic for the drawings - he does lipo under general because if under local he said, a lot of surgeons stop once the patient starts moving because the local anesthesia's wearing off, pag general daw kasi, he can make sure na maganda labas and makukuha lahat ng fats. I then proceeded to the operating room, I was given an IV drip then sedated, he did my chin first but I barely remember it then took some cartilage off my ear tapos yung nose na - hindi ko na feel compared to when I had my first rhino, I cried because of the local anesthesia injections. Then nothing.

I woke up groggy. Went back to sleep. Woke up again, this time, my companion brought me soup to drink - and the nurse helped me walk around, they even wheeled me to my unit in a wheelchair!

I had a team of doctors and nurses, his practice is located in Centuria Medical which had an Emergency Room in case something goes wrong.

Anyway, it's Day 2 post surgery, I can update you of my progress if you're interested, I am really hoping for great results!

Oh and by the way, I paid 120k for the lipo which targeted my lower, upper abdomen, waist pati back.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #571 on: October 06, 2017, 04:25:18 pm »
^ yes sis, please do.

Oh, I really wonder how often revisions happen. I swear, nearly every experience I've read here, or even in groups... and in person, usually may revision talaga sila... Either due to unsatisfaction or due to unexpected unwanted changes in the long run... :(

coffeehoney38

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #572 on: October 11, 2017, 04:12:13 pm »
Hi everyone!

I had gore-tex rhinoplasty in 2010.  OK siya until late 2014 to 2015 naging obvious na yung implant, bumabakat, at naging squarish yung tip ng nose ko.  Mas pangit at halata sa pictures --  lumapad at lumaki nose ko plus the prominent implant lines.  I'm so disappointed dahil nung una naman ay OK, natural-looking, but later naging ganito. :(

Already consulted 2 plastic surgeons.  Both said the implant is too big and suggested to trim or replace it with a smaller one.  They said they also use autologous cartilage for bridge augmentation but in my case, smaller gore-tex is more recommended.  I now prefer cartilage since it's natural and I worry that the problem would/may just repeat with artificial implants.  I don't want another revision. 

I'm not fully satisfied with the consultations so I seek other doctors.  I'm considering Dr. Jun Caparas or Dr. Lito Alava of Zi Institute, Dr. Carlos Lasa, or Dr. Briccio Alcantara.  Anyone who had (or knows someone who had) nose job done by them?

Anyone here who had similar issues with gore-tex?  Sharing your experiences would really help.  Thanks! :)

coffeehoney38

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #573 on: October 12, 2017, 08:47:48 am »
I bought mine at healthy options sis. Anyway ask ko lang sainyo had my nose done 2yrs ago with doc eric of icon clinic ganda ng pagkakagawa super natural talaga ang problem ko lang is yung sa side ng nose ko eh may malalaking porse galing sa stitches nya. Ano po kaya ang marerecommend nyo na remedy for this? Ang pangit ko kasi talaga nya sa malapitan ang lalaki ng butas.


Have you consulted a dermatologist?  She/he could recommend treatment options na right for you.  Goodluck & God bless. :)

coffeehoney38

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #574 on: October 12, 2017, 08:57:11 am »
Hi girlies!

I have been contemplating about getting my nose tip reduced. Matangos nose ko  but because the tip is medyo malaki pag nakaharap ako it looks wide and nawawala ang bridge mukhang walang bridge at worst naging strong yung facial features ko parang sometimes I feel like super masculine ang dating. Sorry, i am bad in explaining.

how much kaya range if ganon ipapagawa? is there any procedure na non invasive for this?

thanks!


Hello!

You'd need tip plasty para bawasan at i-reshape ang cartilage sa iyong nose tip to make it narrower and more pointed.  Nasa mga 30K-50K ang cost on average, depende rin sa doktor. 

coffeehoney38

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #575 on: October 13, 2017, 09:18:00 am »
I am also very interested to have a rhinoplasty. Question lang, what will happen if you get older? Do you need to have it redone or retouch? Salamat po sa sasagot.

Hello, HAYLEELOVE!

Madalas nag-iiba ang itsura thru time pag artificial implant ang ginamit.  Due to friction, numinipis ang nasal skin kaya bumabakat at nagiging obvious ang implant.  Usual problem sa silicone ay gumagalaw at tumatabingi; higher risk of extrusion and rejection din.  Sa gore-tex naman, bumababa raw saka prominent nose lines (the latter is also based on personal experience).  Kaya eventually, kailangan ng revision.

Pero may exceptions din depende sa husay at technique ng doktor.  Better pag maliit lang yung implant at ipinasok under the membrane covering the bone so it's directly over the bone.  That way, implant is securely held in place at hindi gaanong babakat.  I personally know 2 women who have silicone implants for more than 10 and 20 years without any problem plus look great until now -- so natural-looking and virtually undetectable except by experts.

Kung non-surgical (injectable) naman, you'd have to be reinjected every 6 to 12 months or so.  Pabago-bago height/shape ng nose.  In the long run, pwede ring ma-deform o lumuyloy and we never know kung ano ang possible long-term side-effects ng fillers.   

For permanent and natural results, best kung autologous cartilage ang gagamitin -- it's from your own body so hindi ire-reject plus looks and feels natural.  Hindi ninipis ang nasal skin kaya walang obvious nose lines.  Least chances of problems and need for revision.

Sana nakatulong ito.  For expert advice and more comprehensive info, go to a board-certified plastic surgeon.  You may like to check papras.org to find a good doctor.  Goodluck sis! :)

 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:28:27 am by coffeehoney38 »

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #576 on: October 26, 2017, 04:50:00 pm »
Hello, HAYLEELOVE!

Madalas nag-iiba ang itsura thru time pag artificial implant ang ginamit.  Due to friction, numinipis ang nasal skin kaya bumabakat at nagiging obvious ang implant.  Usual problem sa silicone ay gumagalaw at tumatabingi; higher risk of extrusion and rejection din.  Sa gore-tex naman, bumababa raw saka prominent nose lines (the latter is also based on personal experience).  Kaya eventually, kailangan ng revision.

Pero may exceptions din depende sa husay at technique ng doktor.  Better pag maliit lang yung implant at ipinasok under the membrane covering the bone so it's directly over the bone.  That way, implant is securely held in place at hindi gaanong babakat.  I personally know 2 women who have silicone implants for more than 10 and 20 years without any problem plus look great until now -- so natural-looking and virtually undetectable except by experts.

Kung non-surgical (injectable) naman, you'd have to be reinjected every 6 to 12 months or so.  Pabago-bago height/shape ng nose.  In the long run, pwede ring ma-deform o lumuyloy and we never know kung ano ang possible long-term side-effects ng fillers.   

For permanent and natural results, best kung autologous cartilage ang gagamitin -- it's from your own body so hindi ire-reject plus looks and feels natural.  Hindi ninipis ang nasal skin kaya walang obvious nose lines.  Least chances of problems and need for revision.

Sana nakatulong ito.  For expert advice and more comprehensive info, go to a board-certified plastic surgeon.  You may like to check papras.org to find a good doctor.  Goodluck sis! :)

such a big help!

YeishinTe

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #577 on: December 07, 2017, 04:28:51 pm »
Hello! New here.

Wanna have rhino done this month.  Any photos of CCJ's before and after work?

alyssa.online

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #578 on: December 10, 2017, 05:07:04 am »
Girls before getting any doctors make sure they are certified, you can check it at papras website.

I think madami sa doctors na nabanggit sa thread na ito ay not even board certified plastic surgeons be careful.

HAYLEELOVE

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #579 on: February 06, 2018, 12:27:39 pm »
Hello, HAYLEELOVE!

Madalas nag-iiba ang itsura thru time pag artificial implant ang ginamit.  Due to friction, numinipis ang nasal skin kaya bumabakat at nagiging obvious ang implant.  Usual problem sa silicone ay gumagalaw at tumatabingi; higher risk of extrusion and rejection din.  Sa gore-tex naman, bumababa raw saka prominent nose lines (the latter is also based on personal experience).  Kaya eventually, kailangan ng revision.

Pero may exceptions din depende sa husay at technique ng doktor.  Better pag maliit lang yung implant at ipinasok under the membrane covering the bone so it's directly over the bone.  That way, implant is securely held in place at hindi gaanong babakat.  I personally know 2 women who have silicone implants for more than 10 and 20 years without any problem plus look great until now -- so natural-looking and virtually undetectable except by experts.

Kung non-surgical (injectable) naman, you'd have to be reinjected every 6 to 12 months or so.  Pabago-bago height/shape ng nose.  In the long run, pwede ring ma-deform o lumuyloy and we never know kung ano ang possible long-term side-effects ng fillers.   

For permanent and natural results, best kung autologous cartilage ang gagamitin -- it's from your own body so hindi ire-reject plus looks and feels natural.  Hindi ninipis ang nasal skin kaya walang obvious nose lines.  Least chances of problems and need for revision.

Sana nakatulong ito.  For expert advice and more comprehensive info, go to a board-certified plastic surgeon.  You may like to check papras.org to find a good doctor.  Goodluck sis! :)

Thank you!
Naku parang sobrang nakakatakot yung  autologous cartilage. So ooperahan ka pa to get it from your ribs di ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close