We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^5-7 days post-op usually ang suture removal there will still be swelling up to a week. And I advise that you sleep with a high back rest to keep the swelling down on the face
^ Thanks. Those words are exactly what I need to hear. It's hard lang kasi that people around me are discouraging me from having it done. With things like this, syempre I need moral support din from friends. But, yeah, will backread old threads on the subject.
hindi pala kaya with the schedule. Thanks, sis!
^ if osteotomy mas matagal at mas maga sya