watch now

Author Topic: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]  (Read 295994 times)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #200 on: October 15, 2013, 03:55:04 pm »
^ Thanks. Those words are exactly what I need to hear. It's hard lang kasi that people around me are discouraging me from having it done. With things like this, syempre I need moral support din from friends. But, yeah, will backread old threads on the subject. :)

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2013, 04:24:54 pm »
^5-7 days post-op usually ang suture removal  :)  there will still be swelling up to a week. And I advise that you sleep with a high back rest to keep the swelling down on the face  :)

hindi pala kaya with the schedule. Thanks, sis!

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #202 on: October 15, 2013, 09:17:05 pm »
^ Thanks. Those words are exactly what I need to hear. It's hard lang kasi that people around me are discouraging me from having it done. With things like this, syempre I need moral support din from friends. But, yeah, will backread old threads on the subject. :)
- You're welcome ^_^  A lot of people also discouraged me before. Saying things like "halata na kapag retokada ka na" or "you look fine the way you are". But I don't want to look just "fine". I want to look great. Image is indeed superficial, but it is VERY powerful. :)[/size][/font]


This is my body, not theirs  ;)  so they don't get a vote.  :)


And it was the best decision I've made. My self-esteem was boosted. My friends and relatives said later on that I look so much better. New friends are surprised when I tell them that I had my nose done, because it doesn't look "retokada", since my surgeon was very conservative.


Dr. Galvez has specialized greatly in rhinoplasty. I can't even count with my fingers all the training he's had with Asian aesthetic surgery.



Life is short. If you're not happy about something, then change it ^_^


hindi pala kaya with the schedule. Thanks, sis!
- I was still able to work as a Junior Medical Intern in a government hospital during my recuperation period. I just wore a mask and took 2000mg of vitamin C the whole time :)[/size][/font]

puppylover

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2013, 07:36:40 am »
Mga sis may question ako and sana masagot nyo. Pag nagpalagay ba ng bridge totoo na mag kakaroon ng slight effect sa eye shape? Mababanat yung inner side ng mata?

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2013, 11:19:54 am »
^for the first few weeks, because of the swelling, yes. But it evens out after that :)

puppylover

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2013, 11:56:07 am »
Sayang. I was looking forward pa naman na sana magkaroon kahit konting slight effect. ;D hindi ba pagbinanat kahit konti yung skin sa ilong nababanat din yung eyes. :p

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2013, 12:54:04 pm »
^ sa una lang sis pero syempre elastic balat na din magreregenerate ng balat kaya magaadjust din

AussieMom

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2013, 08:07:05 pm »
I've heard that Judy Ann Santos had rhinoplasty pero yung nose trimming lang, looks very natural.  I'm very curious to know who was her doctor?  My nose has bridge gusto ko lang sana trim yung 2 holes, any idea how much?  Thanks

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2013, 02:00:19 pm »
Do they do Radiesse in Faces & Curves?

_maldita_

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #209 on: November 05, 2013, 03:52:30 pm »
Has anyone tried having rhinoplasty done by: Dr. Jim Sanchez or Dr. Rino Lorenzo?

And what procedures did they do? Augmentation if silicon or goretex, tip plasty, alar trimming?

Please pm me. I need feedback. Thanks so much!

iyahko

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2013, 02:22:56 pm »
so far satisfied pa rin ako sa gawa ni Dr, Magallona sa akin. mag one year na this end of Dec. nakakaloka talaga yung first 3 weeks lalo na [textspeak!] first 10 days. nag Boracay pako nun. literal na mukhang avatar talaga. pero nung pagbalik ko sa Qatar eh mukhang natural daw ang gawa. so ayun ni refer ko sya sa mga kakilala ko dito. hihi. next plan--- BA. tee hee! ;)

cinnamoroll

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2013, 03:31:47 am »
^Hi, sis! Pwedeng pasend ng before and after pics mo? I didn't know Dr. Magallona does Rihinoplasty.

iyahko

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2013, 04:03:17 pm »
ano email add mo sis?

actually sa fb page ko makikita mo difference. pero padalhan na lang kita pix. nabasa ko lang din dito si Dr. Magallona at tsaka sa Pinoy Exchange. hehe

chinita05

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2013, 11:48:16 am »
Hi mga sis, I was planning to do rhinoplasty sana next week and I have some questions sana I hopr you could help give some ideas.

1 week after the surgery ba hindi na halata yung swelling outside? I was planning to keep it a secret sana sa work place ko eh so I was wondering 1 week after the surgery eh halata pa ba yung swelling outside. Aside from that may vacation tour din ako a week after nung surgery ko sana and may party ako pupuntahan mid of december. Tingin nyo sis mas ok na after xmas ko nlng pagawa?

Lastly, anyone here had her nose done with dr. Eric Yapjuangco of icon clinic? Sa kanya ko kasi plan magpa rhinoplasty since he gave me a reasonable discount. Yung procedure na gagawin sakin is osteotomy may humps kasi tapos babasagin daw yung sides ng nose bridge to make it slimmer tapos tiplasty kukuha ng cartilage sa ears for that. Does that sound ok? Although I find the clinic a bit creepy kasi hindi sya superB pero neat naman. Thanks in advance :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 11:34:36 pm by chinita05 »

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2013, 11:58:32 am »
^ if osteotomy mas matagal at mas maga sya

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #215 on: November 08, 2013, 03:18:25 pm »
I'm considering Dr. Levi Lansangan. Recommended by a friend eh. I backread ang 80k daw yata yung all-in package (goretex). I haven't made a consultation appointment, yet. Iniisip ko pa.

chinita05

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2013, 08:17:43 pm »
^ if osteotomy mas matagal at mas maga sya

ganun ba sis? so 1 week after the surgery maga pa din yung nose outside? oh no :(

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #217 on: November 08, 2013, 09:47:24 pm »
^ yes sis at mas matagal mawawala yun pasa nya syempre babasagin yun buto eh

bonita8888

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #218 on: November 15, 2013, 06:15:54 pm »
chirochan sis sent you an email na, may question din ako sayo don about doc collantes  ;)

puppylover

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2013, 09:23:37 am »
mga sis, sa Faces and curves kaya mag basag din with matching over all rhino?  :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close