We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Same here sis.I have a 5 y/o daughter with asthma and allergic rhinitis pa.Her allergo placed her on a maintenance na kasi last year ang dalas mag asthma..I suggest na sa allergologist or pedia pulmo mo ipacheck para mabigyan ng proper meds....
^ Which is your preferred hospital, sis? My kids' allergologist is Dr. Michelle De Vera from Medical City. She accepts Maxicare and Medicard holders. She's very good in explaining the condition, course of treatment and avoidance of triggers. I like her.
I have asthma. It worsened during my first preg but so far with my second, wala pa kong major attack, hopefully wala (fingers crossed). Anyway, ako kasi normally mag-aallergy muna (pantal pantal) tapos saka ko hindi makakahinga.Anyway, pinantal daughter ko kanina. I don't know if she has asthma kasi whenever we go to my allergologist - Dra. Remedios Ong of Infant Jesus/ Chinese Gen to have her checked, nakakaloka kasi ipapaflow meter din niya ako and it would turn out na ako ang sinusumpong and my daughter just needs to have her nose cleaned thru suction para lumabas yung sipon. So ang siste, ako ang napapainom ng sangkatutak na gamot.Bottom line, gusto ko ilipat yung daughter ko ng asthma doctor. Second opinion lang kumbaga.
Forever na ba ang maintenance nila? Ang hirap nga eh, parang bawal lahat. There are some naman who suggested that I let my kids play sports, those who have asthma raw na naging athletic, nabawasan daw [textspeak!] pag atake ng asthma nila. Who's your allergo sis? I'll be scouting for one na okay with kids and accredited din ng Maxicare, sayang eh. How much is the usual fee for allergologists or pedia pulmos?
@cheska, wala akong alam within Makati. My immunologist naman (she also treats kids and adults with asthma and allergy), si Dr. Jovy Abong, sa Asian Hospital ang clinic.
My youngest constantly suffer from allergic rhinitis and asthma.
si sis doc leletmd allergo siya she holds clinic in makati
pang 3rd month na ng daughter ko ng seretide.so far ok naman.wala namang attack.meron din kasi syang allergic rhinitis kaya may nasal spray din.kailangan din ng follow up para daw ma assess ng doctor kung diretso pa gamot or hindi.sana lang di masanay kasi baka pag tinigil na balik na naman asthma at sipon nya.sa perpetual help ang allergo namin.P600 consultation.nag swimming lesson nga sya last summer pero parang walang effect.
mkti med ba si doc lelet?
I suggest to work with an allergologist/immunologist you really trust... and commit to a certain lifestyle.Like maybe you can look into your diet too.Our allergologist naman is Dra. Sandejas who has clinic in Healthway Rob and Manila Doctors... also in Healthway Market, Market ata
hi. my son was also diagnosed with allergic rhinitis, we've done na both the food & aero alergen skin test. his allercologist is really very good, kc she'll explain everything. pm me for her contact no. may clinic sya sa rob faura, may health card kc anak ko eh, but i think nasa 650 per visit proffee nya
haha deski...i think we have the same allergo? kasi alam ko isa lang ang allergo sa healthway Rob I just really adore her and here's why... tapos pedia allergo/immunologist din sya so I trust na she knows how to care for babies/kids talaga