We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi all, nagpacustomize ako ng menu sa PC: chicken and ham crepe, beef spareribs, baked fish fillet in basil cream, and puttanesca. Need your opinion, okay ba yung menu, masarap ba sila? And are they enough for lunch party? 3 main dishes, 1 pasta plus 2 desserts. thank you!
^ nope. yung sa binyag ng son ko, 470 nett per person.
last May 2012 lang yan.
^ I've tried both. Passion Cooks has more menu choices and if you want to upgrade the styling, super nice talaga. Sweet Inspirations mas limited ang menu choices though sanay na ko sa kanila because they've been catering events for my family since I was in school. I know the dishes na kumbaga. Maganda naman ang styling ng SI though walang upgrade option. Both PC and SI elegant naman ang set-up plus the utensils and everything pasado sa akin. Definitely hindi baduy. Mababait ang staff of both catering companies. Mas mura ang packages ng Sweet Inspirations. Our family loves the Mongolian bbq of Sweet Inspirations. Value for money talaga sila, but if you have extra money, go for PC for an unforgettable meal.
I got 500 nett per pax, for min 120 pax from PC.