watch now

Author Topic: Catering thread 4  (Read 191596 times)

aug23mky

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2012, 05:01:06 pm »
halu mga sis.. ask lang ako ng feedbacks from tres marias, centertable & blue petals.. TIA :)

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #261 on: August 06, 2012, 01:00:51 pm »
booked madel's. sila rin ang caterer namin nung wedding namin ni hubby.

mistiqshannen

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #262 on: August 14, 2012, 07:29:05 pm »
Hi all, nagpacustomize ako ng menu sa PC: chicken and ham crepe, beef spareribs, baked fish fillet in basil cream, and puttanesca. Need your opinion, okay ba yung menu, masarap ba sila? :) And are they enough for lunch party? 3 main dishes, 1 pasta plus 2 desserts. :) thank you!
Hi sis how much yan package mo? nagpapacustomized din kasi ako icheck ko if kakayanin ng budget. meron sila yun shrimp na me cheese ata yun ask maja super yummy yun. I had wedding last July in Tagaytay sila caterer halos lahat ng food masarap.

mistiqshannen

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #263 on: August 14, 2012, 07:31:07 pm »
hi sis twilight , nakatikim nako on both caterer. pero wedding ito. Parang nagtatak sa utak ko passion cooks padin pero center table is fine.. and yun service nila is very good. so as passion cooks.

yani090479

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2012, 06:18:22 pm »
hello mga sis,

just want to ask, are all rates of Passion Cooks ranges from 600 and up?

thanks
yani

caprice

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2012, 01:30:24 pm »
^ nope. yung sa binyag ng son ko, 470 nett per person. :)

meandmyhoney

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2012, 03:26:56 pm »
^ nope. yung sa binyag ng son ko, 470 nett per person. :)

hi sis updated na yan si PC?? thanks.

caprice

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #267 on: August 17, 2012, 03:36:10 pm »
last May 2012 lang yan. :)

meandmyhoney

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #268 on: August 17, 2012, 05:06:47 pm »
last May 2012 lang yan. :)

thank you sis, ilan pax sau ?? minimum of 50 pax ang PC?

ilyababy

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #269 on: August 17, 2012, 05:14:54 pm »
I got 500 nett per pax, for min 120 pax from PC.

yani090479

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #270 on: August 17, 2012, 06:42:04 pm »
^ nope. yung sa binyag ng son ko, 470 nett per person. :)

thank you sis! ano mga food yan?

yani

rockstarmama

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #271 on: August 21, 2012, 05:08:40 pm »
I'm planning my son's first birthday party this coming November and I'm still contemplating whether to get Passion Cooks or Sweet Inspirations.  I've seen passion cook's set-up but I haven't seen or tasted Sweet Inspirations - for those mommies that availed sweet inspirations, how was there buffet and table set-up?  TIA  :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2012, 09:31:26 pm »
^ I've tried both.  Passion Cooks has more menu choices and if you want to upgrade the styling, super nice talaga.  Sweet Inspirations mas limited ang menu choices though sanay na ko sa kanila because they've been catering events for my family since I was in school.   I know the dishes na kumbaga.:)  Maganda naman ang styling ng SI though walang upgrade option.  Both PC and SI elegant naman ang set-up plus the utensils and everything pasado sa akin.  Definitely hindi baduy. :)  Mababait ang staff of both catering companies. :)  Mas mura ang packages ng Sweet Inspirations. Our family loves the Mongolian bbq of Sweet Inspirations.  Value for money talaga sila, but if you have extra money, go for PC for an unforgettable meal.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:33:53 pm by marose17 »

rockstarmama

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #273 on: August 22, 2012, 09:20:05 am »
Thanks Marose! I'm thinking of eating at SI one of these days to try their food na din =)

PrettyChing

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2012, 11:29:44 pm »
Hi mga sis. I recomend NE Catering Services. may package sila na all in na na very cheap lang. Super sarap din ng food.

beapat

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2012, 10:41:34 am »
^ I've tried both.  Passion Cooks has more menu choices and if you want to upgrade the styling, super nice talaga.  Sweet Inspirations mas limited ang menu choices though sanay na ko sa kanila because they've been catering events for my family since I was in school.   I know the dishes na kumbaga.:)  Maganda naman ang styling ng SI though walang upgrade option.  Both PC and SI elegant naman ang set-up plus the utensils and everything pasado sa akin.  Definitely hindi baduy. :)  Mababait ang staff of both catering companies. :)  Mas mura ang packages ng Sweet Inspirations. Our family loves the Mongolian bbq of Sweet Inspirations.  Value for money talaga sila, but if you have extra money, go for PC for an unforgettable meal.

 sis marose17 - based dun sa package ng passion cook included na daw [textspeak!] swags and other catering dress up, kailangan ko pa rin bang kumuha ng suppliers for venue dress up?  for baptism ito ha, balak ko kasi simple pro elegant [textspeak!] venue not too much balloons more on lanterns and flowers lang

prettycha

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2012, 10:11:58 pm »
Anyone here who knows a good caterer who accepts 50 pax only?  My event is on December.  My preferred caterer is Verleo but I learned that during December, they only accept 100 pax minimum.  I am looking at P250/pax.  TIA

jp_jameop

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #277 on: August 30, 2012, 10:42:16 am »
I got 500 nett per pax, for min 120 pax from PC.

sis for binyag ba to or bday? pa-pm namn ng menu mo sis. kasi parang di maibigay ni ivy yan sa akin eh...

^ nope. yung sa binyag ng son ko, 470 nett per person. :)

sis ano food nito?

ilyababy

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #278 on: August 30, 2012, 05:56:57 pm »
^ It's for my son's 1st birthday party. IMO, it shouldn't make a difference kung birthday man or baptism. Pero my menu is merienda only, so baka yun yung reason kaya ako nakamura? I selected the food that I wanted from Mix and Match Menu nila, tapos pinaquote ko sa kanila.

aug23mky

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #279 on: August 30, 2012, 06:49:31 pm »
mga sis, pa feedback naman for Quido's please... comparing kasi with madel's, which is recommended, mas mura lumalabas ang quido's since nasa 460/pax sya vs 510/pax ng madels (with tiffany chairs). will appreciate any feedback. thanks thanks.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close