We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I didn't get to change na anything from my menu but buti na lang everyone liked the food naman. The bbq spareribs and the salmon could be considered na rin pala as dry dishes coz they weren't saucy. Whew!By the way, I'd just like to share din that I just had my baby baptized last sunday and we got verleo to cater for the reception. Our menu was steamed rice, baked beef lasagna, bbq spareribs, brocolli with crabmeat and asparagues, ox tongue in mushroom sauce, baked salmon with spinach cream sauce, buko lychee and a halo-halo station. The guests loved the food and kept going back for the baked salmon especially. The sauce was separated from it so it didn't overpower the fish. The halo-halo was a hit too coz super dami nyang ingredients. As in complete sya with the leche flan and ube. The only dish which i think they should improve is the ox tongue coz it was pretty bland for me, so I don't think I'll be including that the next time I plan for my baby's 1st birthday party. I'll definitely be getting verleo again!
@mae_s, nega ang experience ko sa arianne catering na yan. We will have passion cooks again. Ito yung menu:Roast pork with herbed cream cheesePeppered fish with vegetablesChicken paprikaSteamed ricePanna cottaCream puffsFruit juiceCoffee
sis vshe, pashare naman ng menu mo with Merca and yung price per head. i might consider them if ever. thanks sis!