We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
May i know how much they charged per head? Do they offer full catering services? Thanks.
^ Ma-sauce ang mga dishes. Try to remove a dish na ma-sauce and replace it with a dry dish.
^ Kung mahilig kayo sa sauce, why not di ba? I just thought ma-sauce ang menu mo generally. Personally, I will remove the bbq spare ribs and replace it with chicken - galantina/relleno or fried chicken. May beef ka na kasi in the form of lengua plus may ground beef din sa lasagna so chicken na lang para mas healthy ng konti. Or puwedeng fish fillet instead of the salmon, kaya lang baka mas type mo ang salmon.Your caterer should be able to suggest which combo works. If sabi niya, ok ang combo mo, I guess okay na.
sisses any feedback on Quido's Grill as caterer for children's party? Very reasonable prices nila. They have a package na P350/head with menu below. I want to get this but I'm scared baka hindi naman masarap...Menu 2: Japanese CuisineSaladSalad Bar (6-8 toppings) with thousand island dressing/ Kani SaladMain CoursesTempura (Fish/Shrimp(Ebi)/Squid (Calamares)/Kani)Chicken Terriyaki or Yakitori (grilled chicken)Pork Tonkatsu or Pork TerriyakiCalifornia MakiSukiyaki / Hapchae/Noodles/Pasta of your choiceSteamed Pandan RiceDessert(Choice of two)Buko Pandan/ Buko Salad/ Leche Flan/ Assorted Fresh FruitsChocolate Fountain with Fruits and MallowsDrinks(Choice of two)Softdrinks and Iced Tea(bottomless)