We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^sis stormy, please ha pahingi ng contact so i have options, sa verleo minimum daw ng 50pax eh^sis pahingi naman ng contact ng lola mamang's so I can inquire. thanksmasarap ba ang lola mamang's, ok naman ba? thanks!
I finally booked lola mamang's for my baby shower. I found their package so affordable e. I got their package of P145/head for 30pax which will only cost me P4350. I changed lang the viands in the menu and chose baked lasagna, chicken lollipop, lechon kawali, steamed rice, banana mango cream and a round of drinks and then judy suggested na lang that I bring na lang my own extra water, ice and juice for my guests so it would come out cheaper. I'm just really hoping that the food will be good and that nothing will go wrong. This'll be the first time kasi that i'll be able to try out their services so I'm really gonna keep my fingers crossed!
sis we got lola mamang's din pero yung party sa oct 23 pa. we got the 145/head din. masarap yung banana mango cream nung nagtaste test kami last sunday. pafeedback naman sa lasagna nila after your event, para alam ko if papalitan pa namin yung pasta dish namin.
chicken cordon bleu, pork pot roast, yung pasta di pa sure kung ano, bread and banana mango cream pie. nung nag taste test kami last sunday masarap yung food, sana sa mismong event ganun din. Nung last event (binyag ng baby ko) super patok yung food from another caterer, kaya ngayon sana ganun din yung maging feedback ng mga bisita dito sa lola mamangs.
What was the other caterer pala, if you don't mind me askin. My sister mentioned nga this caterer na nagcater during the wedding of a friend of hers and it was super sarap daw. Di ko nga lang mahanap yung website. Parang arce daw e. Para ifever, madagdagan options din natin for our future events.
Mga Sis,Has anyone tried Conti's Catering? They don't actually cater but the partner with Silver Table Catering Service.I definitely like Conti's food but addtl service of around 20k pa (100 pax) for Silver Table.What do you think? Are they good?
@ workinmomoh no! kailangan icheck ko pala ng maigi yung gagamitin on sunday before magstart yung party.