I've decided that I will book my 2015 trip soon, and it will be to Bali!
Mga sis, okay ba ang 4d3n? I was planning 2 days in Ubud, then the last 2 at Seminyak, Legian, or Kuta. The places I want to visit in Ubud are the temples, tapos I want to see dance performances din sana at yung Agung Rai Musem of Art... Kaya ba ang Ubud in 2 days? Yung temples lang sana sa may lake and yung my holy water na pwedeng maligo, solve na ako maka-visit lang ng at least 1 each. Hehe. Planning to stay sa homestay na may view of the rice paddies eh. Hehe.
So, siguro 1 day touring temples, 1 day in Ubud, exploring lang and walking, then 1.5-2 days in the beach. Keri na ba yun? Or kaya pa bang gawing 3 days? These are the places I specifically would like to visit (can't tell the differences between temples, please suggest your must-see temples)
Must-see:1. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
2. Tirta Empul
**Pwede bang puntahan tong dalawa in one day? May mga sis ba dito na nagawa yun? Hehe
3. Aman Tayun Temple - will probably go here pag papunta na ako sa South
4. Agung Rai Museum
+any attraction na hopefully within walking (or biking?) distance from the homestay (have ideas na, pero no final choices pa).
Tegalalang Rice Terraces - based sa maps, madadaanan to on the way to Tirta Empul? Is there another rice terraces attraction?
Mga okay lang sakin na hindi puntahan dahil malayo...Uluwatu Temple (+other sights? Cliff?)
Tanah Lot - is this really worth it? Parang okay sana kaso kung maraming tao...
Question also, has anyone experienced or gone to the elephant sanctuary? Is it really bad there? As in yung conditions ng elephants?
Last question. Since for the sight-seeing sa temples (na medyo malayo), I will be hiring a driver, (as I've read this is the best way to do tours) paano kaya on days na lilipat lang ako ng hotel? Like if D1, N1, D-2, N2 are in Ubud, how can I go to the South Beach area in D-3? May "taxi" ba na may fixed rates (hindi yung manloloko)?
My gosh, ang hirap pala mag-ayos ng itinerary kung di ka pa nakakapunta. Hehe. Parang sa sobrang dami ng temples, ang hirap i-DIY ng Bali. Hehe. Pero mukhang malaki ang mase-save kung DIY.
Oh, might be going alone, or with my boyfriend, or with my best friend, or both. But planning to finalize first the length of my stay before booking a flight--to seal the deal!

TIA, sisses!