We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Sis, what yogurt do you give? I read somewhere na dapat whole milk yogurt. May ganun ba? My baby's 7 mos and I'm not sure kung pwede na siya sa ganun and dun sa mga nestle w/ fruit yogurts. TIA!
hi jai, san ka nagpagiling ng bigas?
This is what a hand blender looks like. I find it better to use this kesa the blender-blender with pitcher and all kasi it's less noisy, easier to clean and small amount lang naman yung food. My sister naman uses an avent steamer and food processor. she said ok daw pero namahalan ako eh. goid that my mom gave me a hand blender. I'vd had it for a while and found a good use for it only now.