watch now

Author Topic: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment  (Read 327752 times)

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2017, 12:58:54 pm »
Before talaga I used to have really dark underarms and chicken skin.i was using rexona as my deo and grabe ang itim ng underarms ko so I always wear shirt.
So I read threads on female network and found out about laser hair removal and that deodorants can really darken the underarms.. So I had my laser hair removal sessions I think I had more than 10 sessions of diode laser plus they advised me not to put deo anymore. They suggested milcu powder nlang so I tried and the rest was history. No more hair, plus makinis and white underarms na hehe

joeygurrl19

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2017, 11:05:12 am »
Before talaga I used to have really dark underarms and chicken skin.i was using rexona as my deo and grabe ang itim ng underarms ko so I always wear shirt.
So I read threads on female network and found out about laser hair removal and that deodorants can really darken the underarms.. So I had my laser hair removal sessions I think I had more than 10 sessions of diode laser plus they advised me not to put deo anymore. They suggested milcu powder nlang so I tried and the rest was history. No more hair, plus makinis and white underarms na hehe

try ko nga milcu, sis!

jathin

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2017, 12:31:59 am »
goree whitening cream for me.. no more chicken skin and uneven dark patches  :)

mjyen23

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2017, 07:44:00 am »
Sis jathin, same here. Im using Goree Avocado Cream. Super bilis ng effect nya, the fact na ang mura lang nya.. Im so happy with my UA now.. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2017, 06:42:24 pm »
naalala ko gumamit ako ng goree din. maganda naman kaso grabe yung amoy. ang tapang hindi ko kaya. tapos pag tumigil babalik din naman. tsaka isa siya sa naka list na banned mataas ang mercury ata yun

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2017, 07:35:37 pm »
Where can I buy Goree? :)

Babykiss

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2017, 10:26:55 am »
Where can I buy Goree? :)

Same question..thank you.

micci

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2017, 11:19:09 pm »
may naka-try na ba nung BN underarm whitening cream?thanks!

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2017, 09:01:54 pm »
Nagpaparevlite ako sa skin house. Got the 10 sessions package and matatapos nako. Sadly di effective. It made my UA darker pa. 17.5k down the drain.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2017, 06:51:41 pm »
^ also had 10 sessions of RevLite with SkinHouse. No drastic whitening effect. Might purchase new sessions but rest ko muna skin ko for now.

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2017, 01:47:30 pm »
Yeah sis try mo milcu powder. Ok din sya. Kaso better if you dont shave or pluck your underarms anymore because that also causes dark underarms.

jathin

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2017, 05:15:34 am »
Same question..thank you.

online mga sis, shopee  :)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2017, 12:14:26 pm »
sis so_bloo, i feel you, got 10 revlite sessions from SkinHouse, nagdarken rin underarms ko to think di naman maiitim, gusto ko lang i-even out, worst decision ever

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2017, 02:30:44 pm »
^ I had diamond peel and revlite at skin house and I loved the outcome.  I'm still maintaining every 2 months for the heck of it.  How could it turn dark when there is no downtime, and no peeling?

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2017, 04:43:31 am »
Nung pang 6th or 7th session ko iba yung Girl na gumawa sakin. Nilakasan nya yun laser and pag uwi  ko  sa bahay, nakita ko ma effect nga sya. Pumuti ng 1 shade. Tapos on the next session iba na naman at sadly Same as the past sessions ko na wala ko nakita na difference in terms of color or texture. Sobrang naiirita nako. Matatapos nako e.

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2017, 07:16:25 pm »
I have a friend who had revlite with skin house parang she is happy naman with the results. Im planning to have it done nga with them since im already finished with my diode laser sessions. Although my underarms are ok na now, i feel that it can still improve because it can lessen stretch marks and even out color. But i cant expect my underarms to be whiter than my actual skin color diba? hehe

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2017, 08:16:10 pm »
Has anyone tried [textspeak!] Skin's whitening deodorant? Any reviews?

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2017, 09:25:28 pm »
So far i like the treatments i have been getting at skin house, i'm surprised with some of the feedbacks  ;). 

What worked for me is laser and peeling but this can cause irritation for some.  For most of my friends, this really works so see if you have budget for hair removal through laser then just have it peeled or revlite if you can spare some.

The creams are the ones that did not do much on my underarms when it used to be dark pa, so just go with something that can give drastic results.

mikachan

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2017, 12:27:52 pm »
anyone here tried House of Obagi's sensipeel? any reviews? planning to get this treatment..

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Most Effective Underarm Whitening Treatment
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2017, 12:40:21 pm »
First is to find out why it became darker,
Then you treat with the right product/s -- deodorant

wait a bit as most likely it will return to your original color,

Now if u feel u still want paputiin pa, that's when you try whitening creams, treatment, etc. be wise on how you treat your skin baka it's dark bec of your own doing ofcourse unknowingly. it'll save you big bucks hth!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close