We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Revlite sessions for my underarm is also not effective for me. Had it done at Skin House. My underarms are not that dark to start with. And had my laser hair removal done na rin before my revlite. Hiyangan rin siguro.
^15sessions. Alam meron rin isang Gtalker na di rin effective sa kanya. Have sensitive skin rin kasi.
Anong mga facial clinics na nagooffer ng diamond peel sa underarms? I think ito na talaga need ko para sa chicken skin Tried:Revlite in winkDiode and peel in skinstationPeeling in flawlessOk naman color ng UA ko pero di sya smooth. Obvious yung dots/chicken skin I dont wax/shave. ?Lasered? na yung UA ko so wala na hair (for maintenance na lang ifever)
^^ thanks pero ang layo kasi ng skinv house. Hehe plus medyo mixed reviews din. I might try lets face it since my DP sila sa underarm. Sana maging ok[/quoteTaga saan ka sis? I heard they are opening in BGC rin soon eh. Haven't tried DP sa let's face it, since I was not happy with their facial before eh. Had a break out after my first facial kaya I've never went back hehe.BTW, Just extra info: there are a lot of diamond peel that can actually cause damage to your skin kasi some clinics are using brands that are not real diamonds or parang glass daw sabi ng mga nurses. Lalo na yung gawa sa China.
May UA whitening ang beautederm. Baka may nakatry na dito?Ang mga pang face nila super effective kasi