We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Before talaga I used to have really dark underarms and chicken skin.i was using rexona as my deo and grabe ang itim ng underarms ko so I always wear shirt. So I read threads on female network and found out about laser hair removal and that deodorants can really darken the underarms.. So I had my laser hair removal sessions I think I had more than 10 sessions of diode laser plus they advised me not to put deo anymore. They suggested milcu powder nlang so I tried and the rest was history. No more hair, plus makinis and white underarms na hehe
Where can I buy Goree?
Same question..thank you.