We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
bawal ba talaga ang mga whitening soaps gaya ng likas papaya, ysa etc? atat na atat na ko mag-whitening soap...
bawal ba yung Olay Regenerist Line?yun kasi ang gamit ko eh
Bawal ba Ms.Graceria07? I'm also using Olay Regenerist Line together with Olay Total Effects for Moisturizer. Nasabi ko naman sa OB pero sabi niya it's okay. I saw in another post that we should stay away from Retinol... I'm not sure however if Olay Regenerist has retinol.
Total effects yung friend ko i remember binigay niya sa akin dati kasi nalaman niya buntis siya and pinahinto siya ng ob niya sa paggamitAny anti aging cream ang alam ko usually my retinol