We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Haha. Kaya pala. Yung royal pearl madami benefits, check mo site nila. What I personally love abt it is the smell tas very light on the skin yet after mag rinse off refreshed talaga feeling. And bukod sa narerefine pores ko, na-notice ko na nagkabuhay yung dull skin ko. Nakakatuwa talaga. ÜSabi natural whitener ang pearl and would give you a glow thru its brightening effect.I'm yet to see the whitening effect though. Ü2weeks ko na sya gamit
^hi sis. Ikaw ba yung namakyaw sa bazaar? May naalala ko ganong post hehe.Di ko din napapansin yung whitening effect ng royal pearl pero ang nagustuhan ko sa kanya nag tighten pores ko and less oily skin.Bikini Bomb napansin ko works sa butt area ko and sa knees but not on my elbows.I like CPC+G. I apply it directly sa skin after towelling dry, and before putting anything else. ÜI'd like to try the seaweed soap. Maganda kaya pang firm talaga?