We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What's the best under eye primer? May iba kasing girls that hey use a separate primer under the eye eh
Finally found my HG primer! J One Jelly Pack! It does what I need it to, keeps my makeup in place. I've tried other primers and the one with dimethicone always pill up on my skin. Others without dimethicone can't control my oil.J One Jelly Pack has been the only one so far that can keep my makeup in place!
I sometimes feel primers don't work for me. Parang wala naman significant effect. I have tried laura mercier primers and they're ALL meh. Benefit porefessional crumbles on me. Nurturing force works so well for my clients but i dunno bakit saken walang effect sa longevity or quality ng makeup. So far shiseido primers are average and i like them because of the added skin benefits but as primer alone, less than my expectations. I have ventured to skindinavia primers but these are just rip-offs. Ayaw ko naman mag-hourglass or any luxury brand sakit sa bulsa.I have swatched smashbox but i find them expensive for a tiny tube. Okay ba sya? Mac fix plus works wonders on me. So i'm thinking the prep + prime line might be good too. Any input on these two mga sis?