watch now

Author Topic: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )  (Read 162341 times)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #480 on: March 09, 2016, 11:25:56 pm »
^san ka nakabili sis? Meron sa Pinas?

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #481 on: March 10, 2016, 12:15:01 am »
^ sa IG sis meron nagpost on hand and pre-orders. try mo makeupdepotph and bag_haven not sure lang if hindi pa soldout. I ordered mine on amazon thru gmet shoppers kasi. pricey lang si makeupdepot, cheaper kay bag_haven. i think meron pa other sellers na meron din nito, forgot lang, check ko tomorrow, super slow net ko ngayon :(



UPDATE: yourmakeupstoreph P500.00 but sold out at the moment, _fashionblvd_ P520.00
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:27:03 am by sweetieping »

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #482 on: March 10, 2016, 05:00:29 am »
^ anong skin type mo? Usually dry skin yung may gusto nyan at namimili ng foundation. Anong foundation gamit mo? Review please 😀

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #483 on: March 10, 2016, 11:05:24 am »
^combination ako sis leaning to oily. mostly bb cream gamit ko sis or tinted moisturizer.  I am using either RCMA no color powder or Airspun translucent as setting powder after sis. so far okay naman.


wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #484 on: March 27, 2016, 12:28:19 am »
For the eyes: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow primer
For the face: MUFE Step 1 Mattifying primer

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #485 on: April 05, 2016, 08:29:35 pm »
I ran out of eye primer so I've been using Benefit Porefessional for my lids and okay rin naman.

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #486 on: May 11, 2016, 09:31:48 am »
Hi Ladies, not sure if you have tried it but I like to know your thoughts about this men product? they say its much better sa Nivea Post Shave Balm.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #487 on: May 11, 2016, 10:05:31 pm »
I switched to Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer since I am looking for a cheaper alternative of my HG UD primer potion and it works great.




pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #488 on: May 14, 2016, 10:56:27 pm »
^ I agree! I've been using that on and off these past few years pero i still experince creasing. The best talaga for me is NARS pro prime smudgeproof e/s base..

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #489 on: May 15, 2016, 05:37:51 pm »
I broke out kay MUFE Step 1 :'( sana meron sila smaller versions so we can test before buying the full-sized. Super sayang kasi hindi naman cheap.

Buti pa kay Etude House 'di ako nagbbreak out lol baka pang drugstore lang talaga fez ko. ;D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #490 on: May 15, 2016, 11:26:53 pm »
^ I agree! I've been using that on and off these past few years pero i still experince creasing. The best talaga for me is NARS pro prime smudgeproof e/s base..


Thankfully hindi siya nag crease sa akin..

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #491 on: May 16, 2016, 08:54:06 am »
I use Palladio Foundation Primer for special occasion. Ok ang staying power niya. May oil-control talaga.

For everyday use naman, ang gamit ko is Elf Mineral Infused Primer ok din siya and mas affordable. Tried the Elf Poreless Primer hindi maganda. For oily skin daw pero parang kakalagay mo pa lang lusaw na agad ang make-up :-\

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #492 on: June 20, 2016, 02:21:09 am »
can anyone recommend a primer for sweaty face? someone said shiseido or laura mercier, but i'm not sure. help please, hehe.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #493 on: June 23, 2016, 04:29:53 pm »
addicted ako now sa cloud 9 cream as primer. it's so good at brightening and giving me the glow :)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #494 on: June 26, 2016, 01:13:46 pm »
Okay ang Loreal Blur Cream but it doesn't last that long, since i have oily skin, need to find a good primer. Nagpabili ako sa mom ko ng Face of Australia HD Primer because ang ganda ng review sa Aussie, and I'm very happy it's so effective! It's suitable for sensitive skin and oil free plus paraben & fragrance free. My make up stayed in place the whole day plus it did help my face to be shine free! Highly recommended for oily girls like me. Finally, found my HG primer kaya lang waley satin dito.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #495 on: June 26, 2016, 03:47:18 pm »
Hi Ladies, not sure if you have tried it but I like to know your thoughts about this men product? they say its much better sa Nivea Post Shave Balm.

Tried this.  Kanya kanya talagang hiyangan.  My skin is normal to dry.  Hindi sensitive ang skin ko to most products, I think only with Ponds products at saka Toners with alcohol lang ang di ko kasundo.

And now I have to add this to my list na di ko pwedeng gamitin.  Nung una ok naman although nagka butlig na ako sa forehead.  Tapos I tried it again, nagka-pimple ako sa may right temple ko na pabalik balik sya since April/March.  Tapos nagkabutlig butlig ang noo ko (mas dumami).  nagka-slight rashes ang face ko nung 2nd time ko ginamit, buti na lang the next morning wala na. (slight kase di naman sobrang namula). 

Sayang I really wanted this to work kase mura ang sya hehe.  But try mo pa rin coz it's around 20 dirhams here (x12 to pesos). Baka sa yo hiyang.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #496 on: August 07, 2016, 12:12:47 pm »
elf primer
nyx pore filler
quick fx no shine mattifier

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #497 on: August 09, 2016, 11:52:52 am »
I have two of my favorites for the face.

Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer
Nivea Men Post Shave Balm

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #498 on: August 11, 2016, 06:40:48 pm »
What's the best under eye primer? May iba kasing girls that hey use a separate primer under the eye eh

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #499 on: October 08, 2016, 02:50:46 pm »
Tanong ko lang.. When do you put primer?? After moisturizer or before moisturizer?? Thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close