We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Tama na to! sis Calyn sa tingin mo ano mas malala sa naging experience ko kay sis Chirochan? parang mas grabe yung naexperience ko sa tingin mo? Pero hinayaan ko nalang kasi kung para sa akin yun sa akin talaga... May ganun na kasi ako at brand new pa kaya siguro ayaw ni God na mapunta sa akin! hay tama na ito kung pwede ayusin na po please... Or deadmahin nalang. Wag dahil sa make ups eh magkakaroon ng kaaway. Level up tayo!
I am sorry that people like you have to read this exchange but I will only stop if she stops calling me a swindler. Hindi naman ako nakikipag agawan sa kanya kasi akin yun. She has verbally abused so many people in this forum, ang babait niyo rin na hinayaan niyo lang siya. Paumanhin lang pero hanggang paulit ulit niya akong tinatawag na swindler, I will continue to defend myself.
To sis cherrys and calin22. Here is the sequence of events:She sent a pm at about 3:30 am on GT reserving the item. I understand that she was probably hesitant to text kasi madaling araw. That was it. She reserved the item without saying when she would pay. She did not say to hold the item up to what day or time. Basta reserve Lang.By 11, I already answered telling her the item is hers.By 5:30, she had yet to follow up on her reservation. No message via gt or cellphone. So I assumed wala na. Yun na yun. I gave the item to the person next in line. Normally, when you reserve an item here, you commit on when to pay. Sometimes, the girls who buy from me make me wait one or two days but they inform me about it. Nasa usapan na lang yan, I also do that lalo na pag di pa payday, parang promissory note muna. If the buyer already knows you, okay naman yun.Pero hindi puwede na from the time you reserved up to several hours later, no word or advise from you. Mahirap lang ako eh and I need the money. All the three buyers gave me a time when they would pay when they reserved. She was the only one that did not. Then I received several warnings about her. Basahin ko daw bogus buyers thread. Binasa ko naman at naisip ko, wag na lang. Baka gawin din sa kin ako pa awayin niyo. Well, inaway nga ako pero at least di ako natalo in terms of money. My mistake? Not checking up on her before agreeing. Tiwala ako kasi lagi naman siya nagpo post. Malay ko ba?now, I am the one labeled a bogus buyer and she is my victim. Hopefully those who know me personally here will believe my story.Yes, this story is ridiculous. I don't even know what she wants anymore. As I said, the lipstick is on the way to the buyer. I can't give it to her anymore and I won't even if it is here with me. I have sold and purchased many items here and some of the girls became friends. Ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng kaaway at natawag oa na swindler. I am known for being able to secure coveted MAC items because may kilala ako sa 2 stores but I never overprice the stuff that I sell. Oh and it happened na din that an item I reserved by given to another customer by Carlos of MAC Shang, but I didn't get mad. That's the way it is.My whole point for her to stop calling me swindler, etc. I am just clearing my name. I work jn a high profile company and I might get fired if I am not able to prove that I did not run off with her money. Oh FYI, you cannot threaten me by telling my employers. I already told them what happened.
Amen to this sis! No offense to miss chirochan.. When I read the bogus buyers albums, I saw her name pop-up 2x or maybe thrice there.. it terms of the words na ginagamit mo sis ay hindi na din talaga maganda.. although naayos na, pero nakipagtalo ka muna before resolving it.. sorry to say parang puro palusot ang nabasa ko.. kung ako din talaga makikipagtransact sayo, medyo alert nadin ako.. nakakatakot pag di ka na-please, ibobogus mo agad ang seller..so sana please do understand din.. Madalas talaga mahirap baguhin ang first impressions..we have our own opinions naman talaga, I believe sis Dinna posted in her thread na "text me for faster transaction" - more so you have the responsibility to give your full name, address and contact number to reserve an item (time of payment too)... mali din naman si sis Dinna pero to result calling her names.. im sorry mali naman yun, tao tayo nagkakamali din.. kung mali man nagawa sayo ng seller, pwede naman tayo keep quiet nalang.. or pwede mo ipost dito pero wag mo nalang pangalanan to be fair nalang din, ayaw mo din naman napupunta ang pangalan mo dito sa mga bogus diba.. so sana ilagay mo ang shoes mo sa shoes ng iba. Just my 2 pesos! peace