We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sa mga may Shu Uemura eyelash curler, is it really worth it? Ive been contemplating for months whether to get this. my eyelashes are so stubborn they wont hold curls longer than an hour, will this do the trick kaya?
What are you using right now sis?I'm currently uaing Fanny Serrano lang for years now and it holds my curls nalang pero parang I wanna switch di kaai noya naccurl lahat in one go. Parang di swak sa eye shape ko. Choosing beyween ahu, shiseido, or chanel. Di ko naman alin ang okay for my eyes. I have wide almond eyes.
^bought the fresh set naman. Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil (50ml)TSUYA Skin UV Under Base Mousse SPF 30 PA ++ (30g)TSUYA Skin Youthful Radiance Generator (7ml)