watch now

Author Topic: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list  (Read 102558 times)

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #440 on: June 01, 2014, 10:08:10 am »
Love the eyelash curlerrrrr. Must have everyday, must curl everyday.. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #441 on: June 01, 2014, 11:25:30 am »
I think my curler needs to retire. 6 years na sya sakin yet it still works just as good as when it was still brand spankin' new but I think it's time to replace it next month.

orangepix

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #442 on: June 02, 2014, 07:56:19 am »
sa mga naka-try, how does the shu curler compare to shiseido's? my shu curler is 7 yrs na! it still works pa naman, pero i think kelan ko na rin palitan.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #443 on: June 02, 2014, 08:58:05 am »
Mas type ko pa rin naman yung Shu compared sa Shiseido. feeling ko mas ok ang curl sa shu.
pero oks din naman shiseido. pag nagmamadali ako, i hardly look sometimes kung ano makuha
ko na curlash at parang halos pReho lang. but with shiseido, you can buy refill pads.

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #444 on: June 02, 2014, 09:34:40 am »
Naku yun lang problema ko din eh refill pads.. pero like na like ko ang shu, award winning talaga :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #445 on: June 02, 2014, 10:40:53 am »
He!he! oo nga, madaya ang shu, walang refill ng pads! : )

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #446 on: July 02, 2014, 06:00:57 pm »
I misplaced my refills. :(

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #447 on: July 19, 2014, 06:08:49 pm »
Shu uemura face architect liquid foundation 764 forever!
Tried other brands nars, shiseido, clinique, koh gen doh and lancome but they still can't compare to the coverage and finish I get with Shu. I also get more compliments with it.  But of course I have yet to try the ff: on my list: Chanel PL velvet, Armani Lasting Silk, RMK Creamy, Guerlain tenue de perfection.

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #448 on: July 19, 2014, 06:10:33 pm »
So in love with the foundation, but then anybody here breaking out from the Shu Poreraser of their UV underbase cream? I seem to be breaking out from them..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #449 on: July 19, 2014, 06:27:40 pm »
^
I remember getting a few bumps and dry patches when I used the underbase mousse something.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #450 on: December 11, 2014, 10:39:55 am »
^Me too!!! But with the Tsuya Underbase mousse.. Hindi.


Question: How much yung Face Architect Fluid and Powder sa Duty Free Philippines, Changi Airport and HKIA?

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #451 on: April 08, 2015, 08:54:58 pm »
Bought the porefinist gentle foaming cleansing water P1650 and eyelash curler P1400 at Trinoma today. Tried the S curler too but mas ok sakin yung regular curler. Excited to try the foaming cleanser. Hoping mas okay than Estee cleanser kasi mas malapit samin ang Shu.

I was about to buy the lipstick mpk76 kaya lang when i tried it mas reddish sya than pink. The SA recommended the mpk356 kaso walang tester available.

Next I wanna buy are the Tsuya and the shampoo.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #452 on: April 08, 2015, 10:04:29 pm »
I just used the Shiseido refill on my Shu one and it still works. Mas bet ko si Shu than Shiseido pero that's probably because ilang years na akong nasanay sa Shu.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #453 on: April 10, 2015, 05:11:52 pm »
Super like ko din Shu Face Architect. :) got a sample kaya lang medyo maputi sa akin.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #454 on: April 10, 2015, 08:38:12 pm »
Ako naman I just got the lightbulb foundation today. Buti nagpatrial ako dahil I was supposed to just get 754, dinala ko pa yung RMK 102 ko for reference and sobrang magkakulay sila. Pero kapag blended na ang kakulay na nya si 764. :o I hope this works well for me and doesn't break me out! *fingers crossed* 😊

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #455 on: April 20, 2015, 12:57:47 am »
Shu face architect for me. Mas cheaper ba sa hongkong compared sa duty free in naia?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #456 on: April 20, 2015, 11:33:02 am »
I remember how much I loved the Face Architect Foundation until biglang nag-iba sya sakin.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #457 on: April 29, 2015, 08:20:37 am »
Im now using theor glow ons, ang ganda nya sa cheeks 😊

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #458 on: May 01, 2015, 11:00:07 am »
^
Im now using theor glow ons, ang ganda nya sa cheeks 😊

Sis how much are their Glow ons now? I am using their P Pink 30 before. I love it because it is finely milled. Iba na yata ang codes ngayon? Nalito na ako sa shades.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #459 on: May 04, 2015, 02:04:08 pm »
^ sis its 1095 for the refill :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close