We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Yeah, you're an introvert. We're somewhat similar. I love partying (clubbing) and would use to go out 3x a week BUT I don't usually talk when I go out. I just listen to what they say. It's kinda weird because I like to party but I don't like the mingling part. Parang mas masaya pa ko sa room ko with the club songs na nakafull blast. Like you said, due to your work and business, you have to mingle. You just want business-related conversation and not the getting-to-know the people part. Then, there's also a part where you want everything to be planned or informed. Introverts don't like sudden changes. Like me, if may something out of the blue na mangyayari na hindi planned, nahihirapan ako i-execute because I wasn't able to prepare myself to do "it". Lastly, kaya mo magkipagdaldalan with your husband all day instead of with other group of people. We're the type na maingay pag 1-on-1 but when it comes to a crowd, we're the most silent people in there.
masungit, mataas, mahirap pakibagayan
Na experience nyo din ba yung tipong some people would misunderstood you as masungit, mataas, mahirap pakibagayan etc.?
Eto pa, okay lang sakin to remain single forever, feeling ko kasi draining din ang marriage life.
Then, there's also a part where you want everything to be planned or informed. Introverts don't like sudden changes. Like me, if may something out of the blue na mangyayari na hindi planned, nahihirapan ako i-execute because I wasn't able to prepare myself to do "it". Lastly, kaya mo magkipagdaldalan with your husband all day instead of with other group of people. We're the type na maingay pag 1-on-1 but when it comes to a crowd, we're the most silent people in there.
hello mga kakosa! Eto pa, okay lang sakin to remain single forever, feeling ko kasi draining din ang marriage life.
Hay naku lagi! dati sa school inaaway ako just because of all these now naman yung friends ni hubby feeling nila mayabang ako and masungit just because i dont socialize with them (although sa totoo lang meron sa kanila na hindi ko rin talaga gusto and sinusungitan ko )
Btw, introverts, regarding sa love life niyo, do you prefer a fellow introvert or the opposite? Ito lang kasi napapansin ko:Intro + Extro= opposites attract na parang the other person is the missing piece of your life= madalas nga lang mag-away because of the differencesIntro + Intro = magkakasundo kayo definitely= hindi kaya sobrang boring naman ng buhay niyo?
There were lots of times na nakikita ko crush ko pero hanggang tinginan lang kami. In my head, I kept telling myself na "please, girl, kausapin mo ko! Once kausapin mo ko, ako na bahala basta kausapin mo ko!!!". Kaso hindi ko kaya e. Hahaha