watch now

Author Topic: INTROVERTS - You're in!  (Read 100442 times)

lifehouse000

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2012, 06:20:08 am »
^Miss mo pagiging extrovert sis?
Bakit biglang nag change?

Maybe naging close ako sa mga plastic na tao and got paranoid. So I became picky when choosing friends. I'd rather be alone than be with people who will pull me down pero nakakalungkot rin pala. I mean, I was really mabarkada but people change nga naman. Yung feeling na I miss who I was before. I cant bring it back na rin.

zenzaihai

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #281 on: October 24, 2012, 04:22:41 pm »
joining. introvert ako. socially awkward and forever alone.

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #282 on: October 26, 2012, 03:44:35 am »
im in! shytype ako eversince. bilang lang din friends ko. hinde ako mahilig makipag sosyalan especially sa mga taong plastikan lang alam. id rather stay in my room, mag computer or sing and dance alone.

glitteredprincess

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #283 on: October 31, 2012, 10:33:05 am »
i used to be. but i'm happy to say i got over that na. actually, the reason i joined girltalk was because i just missed being in a forum. i used to join a lot before because it was my only way to express myself. parang i just wanted to do something which i used to do a lot.. which is this :)

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #284 on: November 02, 2012, 01:54:07 pm »
I used to be an extro in GS, but HS was so mean and brutal, to the point na hindi na ko nagsasalita. Bullied, Cried and Humiliated everyday of my life back then. These things and circumstances made me hate any human interaction expect for my family. Now that i have career (diff phase), people always approach me and wants to be friends w me. Ako ang lumalayo. I still carry the burden and it's in my system now. I dont trust easily and i hate crowded places. Nasanay na ko sa ganong set-up. Alone and independent. I dont think i can be an extro just like the old days. Yes, if it's mandatory but at the end of the day i'd love to be alone pa din or kahit w someone special lang to me. Hayy buhayy. Minsan iniisip ko na lang isip bata pa kami noon, but hey, i dont hold grudge ha, it's just the memories that pains me. That's why i do treasure my College Barkada. They're my savior! ;D




xxx

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #285 on: November 02, 2012, 03:03:58 pm »
^ Grabe sis, we almost have the same experience! Up to now hindi ko pa din nakakalimutan yung HS experiences na yan. Pero I don't hold grudge din, pag naalala ko lang naiinis pa rin ako. Then come College, naging okay na din ako because of my barkada din. Ganun din, a lot of people approach me pero hindi ko masyado ine-entertain.

Kaya wala talaga akong tinira sa Facebook ko na contacts from HS lol A few lang talaga, yung mga nakakausap ko pa up to now. Wala pang 5 yata sila.

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #286 on: November 02, 2012, 03:47:10 pm »
^yes sis ELLENMITCHIE, it's hard to forget. FB ko naman piling pili lang din haha! Pakabjtter ko! :))))


xxx

Lynxette

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2012, 04:40:50 pm »
Introvert here

pinili kong maging freelance bookkeeper to keep actual contact with people as few as possible. I tried to work in an office after I graduated. I can't take the drama that goes on in there everyday. It gets pretty lonely :(



Hanna1

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #288 on: November 07, 2012, 03:40:54 pm »
sa mga comments niyo sis, parang alam ko na kung ano
ang pasimuno ng pagkaintrovert ko.
--Highschool classmates nga---.
Kasi nung 1st year talagang makajustice ako.
ayoko ng may nagchecheat at nagpapacheat
sinusumbong ko sila, hanggang napag-initan na ako.
hanggang naging ugali ko na na mahiya sa mga
taong nakakasalamuha ko dahil baka hate din nila
ako.. thanks din sa college friends ko.
parang unti-unting bumabalik yung dati kong sigla

Lynxette

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #289 on: November 07, 2012, 03:44:54 pm »
@Hanna1

ganyan ako from gradeschool hanggang college - no cheating allowed!  >:( hehe  ;D.

Ang source ng insecurities ko naman ay in gradeschool kasi pipintasan ako about my name. very sensitive ako about my name.

zuttokirei

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #290 on: November 07, 2012, 10:24:00 pm »
Hi guys!

I don't know if I'm really an introvert but introvert or not I know some introverts are misunderstood as a snob but actually not they just enjoy being alone. They don't know you are not necessarily lonely. You are independent in some ways. Introverts make life more meaningful/diverse. I actually quite admire introverts as well. I don't know or have a particular reason why maybe I just think they're quite unique. I don't really find them weird they're more like interesting to get to know. hmm..hope to get to know you guys as well :)

kenjiekenj

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #291 on: December 23, 2012, 09:18:15 pm »
May ganito palang thread. This is good for us. Ako i feel unproductive. Do you guys feel it too? Idk. If seems like I dont wanna socialize with others. When i try I feel that they dont like me or they will try to be nice.

vainwriter

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #292 on: December 23, 2012, 10:09:29 pm »
I feel the same way esp with old company na alam ko na ugali...pag new company naman medyo may screening nga as i have said before. pero i dont feel unproductive naman. minsan out of place but i make sure i keep myself busy with my phone, tablet, or whatever I have with me. Minsan nga lang naisip ko i want to reconnect na with selected friends na alam kong totoo sakin. Medyo mahirap lang sa sched.

kenjiekenj

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #293 on: December 23, 2012, 10:17:43 pm »
^i feel you sis. Katulad mo buti may phone dba. Busy busyhan lang

sey_b2b

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #294 on: December 24, 2012, 05:18:28 am »
count me in mga sis ;) mas nag-eenjoy ako na mag-isa lang, nagbabasa ng books, maghapon naka-online. Di ko masyado feel ang makipag-socialize. Before nung college ako, grabe ako party here and there pero nung mid 20's ko na, ayaw ko na, parang feeling ko nagsawa ako. Gumagala or sumasama lang ako with my "real friends" or husband ko, sila kasi ang comfort zone ko. Hirap akong mag-adjust with others. idk, maybe i'm afraid na ma-reject ako or may masabi silang bad about me. I'm a very sensitive person kasi. I really love na gumala sa mall mag-isa hehe weird but true :P

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #295 on: December 24, 2012, 03:46:09 pm »
joining.  :)

share ko lang eto:

So, an "introvert" is energized towards their inner world—their
world of concepts, ideas, plans, and dreams. When it comes to being around people,
their counterparts, extroverts, they're energized by their interactions with people, but it's
the opposite for introverts.
So, yes, introverts can be around a lot of people, but they really need to retreat back into
alone time to re-energize.


source: http://www.thecreativepenn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Podcast_ClareEdwards_Transcription.pdf

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #296 on: December 24, 2012, 03:59:40 pm »
^Totoo to. I, for one, nanghihina ako kapag crowded yung paligid ko, mahirap explain pero ganun talaga mas masaya ko kapag magisa ko. Ayokong nangungulit at maingay, hehe. Weirdo ko talaga! :P



xxx

sey_b2b

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #297 on: December 24, 2012, 05:38:27 pm »
nakakairita ang mga others! hehe...nang-aagaw ng lakas ang mga extroverts hahaha

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #298 on: December 24, 2012, 06:33:31 pm »
I guess you can count me in. I used to love crowd, parties here and there but realized that it drained me. Too much fake niceness, also experienced being bullied in college by my own "group" of "friends" so that really made me distance myself to "friendship" and people in general who wants to be a friend. I only have one closefriend but she's based in Dubai so I only see her once a year. I am happy going out alone or with my sisters, kids and hubby.

I dont long for "friends" or social gatherings.. I dont even look forward to class reunions.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:38:52 pm by stylishmomy »

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: INTROVERTS - You're in!
« Reply #299 on: December 24, 2012, 07:26:14 pm »
Introverts thread! Cool!

I guess may makakaintindi rin sa akin dito..

When with a big group of people = noise pollution
When alone in my room with a radio = fun

 ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close