watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210446 times)

MGM13

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #520 on: February 05, 2012, 05:09:17 pm »
Ahhh. So I guess I have to decide as early as now so by the time I get there, my mind is already set. hehe  ;)

crunchybear

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #521 on: February 06, 2012, 06:06:26 am »
Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

bakit kaya hindi nag-aappear mga posts ko??

Question: what will happen if nag over fast for the initial blood test?? ako kasi instead of only 8-10 hours fasting, naging 12 hours. tapos puyat pa ako... baka di ako ma-approve?  :-[

Pink*ladybug

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #522 on: February 06, 2012, 03:23:15 pm »
you can not overfast.  it has to be exactly between 8-10 hours.  you'll want to maximize your program, so if i were you, i'll follow the fasting rule to the letter  :)  Remember, ito ang basis for the Doctor to develop your eating plan.

crunchybear

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #523 on: February 06, 2012, 07:37:33 pm »
sis pink*... naku lagot-- naisubmit na yung bloodtest... kinakabahan tuloy ako  :-[

MGM13

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #524 on: February 07, 2012, 11:21:12 pm »
Hello sisses...  :)

Anybody here who's into cohen or cohen graduate who got sick like popped eardrums due to rapid weight loss, vertigo, low blood sugar, etc? Somebody kasi told me to be warned of these things. Please enlighten me because I am about to enroll. In fact, I am already registered for info session next week.

Or baka naman case to case basis din kasi I am following a blog, and the blogger's about to finish her diet program and ok naman sya. Wala naman syang kwentong hindi maganda regarding cohen. All praises naman sya.

 ::) 

poligals

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #525 on: February 08, 2012, 01:08:58 am »
Hello sisses...  :)

Anybody here who's into cohen or cohen graduate who got sick like popped eardrums due to rapid weight loss, vertigo, low blood sugar, etc? Somebody kasi told me to be warned of these things. Please enlighten me because I am about to enroll. In fact, I am already registered for info session next week.

Or baka naman case to case basis din kasi I am following a blog, and the blogger's about to finish her diet program and ok naman sya. Wala naman syang kwentong hindi maganda regarding cohen. All praises naman sya.

 ::)

Care to share the blog site?

MGM13

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #526 on: February 08, 2012, 10:56:34 am »
Ayy let me clear first ha kasi yung nag warn sa akin fellow GT sis natin and yung blog na binabasa ko is another/different person.

If u wanna' read the blog,  try this link:
www.janiscooking.wordpress.com

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #527 on: February 08, 2012, 01:28:28 pm »
I'm getting my blood test tomorrow! yeyyy!

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #528 on: February 08, 2012, 04:51:25 pm »
Hi!  Im new here and just got my labs done yesterday!!!  I cant wait to get started.  I found this formun as I was searching Cohen on the net.   I looked at the janiscooking blog -- sayang konti lang posts nya about Cohen. 

Meron ako nakita isa pang blog na nakakainspire -- Pinay na was 262 lbs and naging resolution nya magpapayat for 2012.   The blogger started her diet this early January and ngayon she has lost almost 30lbs na!  Para kasi napaka-organized nya.  Maybe that's the secret of success ng Cohens.  Sana mag-work din sa akin.

Anyway, good luck na lang sa atin lahat!
Magnolia


mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #529 on: February 08, 2012, 04:58:21 pm »
^^^sis, yung GT na nag-warn sa yo is on Cohen too? I'm a Cohen graduate and happily maintaining my goal weight for 5 months and counting. During my first phase on the program I did not experience any of the things na-mention nya. Of all the Cohenites I know ang usual complaint is hairloss pero naa-address naman yun by taking extra doses of biotin.

If you want more feedback/comments on Cohen you can request to join the Cohen group in FB. Search mo na lang.

 :)   

MGM13

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #530 on: February 08, 2012, 10:08:34 pm »
^thanks for your reply sis. Congrats  and graduate ka na pala. Ako i can't wait na, excited na ako. Hehe. Btw, the GT sis who warned me just PMed me. She's not on cohen but she's offering a different weight loss program. Deadma ko na nga lang sya. Hehe. Hindi rin naman kaai ako interested sa offer nya kasi i'm all set. Go na talaga ako sa cohen!

poligals

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #531 on: February 08, 2012, 11:07:19 pm »
Hi!  Im new here and just got my labs done yesterday!!!  I cant wait to get started.  I found this formun as I was searching Cohen on the net.   I looked at the janiscooking blog -- sayang konti lang posts nya about Cohen. 

Meron ako nakita isa pang blog na nakakainspire -- Pinay na was 262 lbs and naging resolution nya magpapayat for 2012.   The blogger started her diet this early January and ngayon she has lost almost 30lbs na!  Para kasi napaka-organized nya.  Maybe that's the secret of success ng Cohens.  Sana mag-work din sa akin.

Anyway, good luck na lang sa atin lahat!
Magnolia

Which blog is this?

poligals

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #532 on: February 08, 2012, 11:10:38 pm »
To Cohen graduates, on the average, how many pounds did you lose in a month?

mikaelaindxb

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #533 on: February 09, 2012, 12:43:15 am »
hi dubai gals cherrypop and mikaelaindxb!

i am also based here and i'm dying to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. gusto ko na din magstart! ;) ;)

Hi wife2be! let me know when you start! i need all the cohen buddies I can get! hahaha.

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #534 on: February 09, 2012, 04:12:37 am »
I am going to get my blood test don tomorrow!  ;D

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #535 on: February 09, 2012, 06:38:15 am »
@mgm13, kaya pala sis! Hay tao nga naman! Sana magbenta na lang ng maayos at wag ng manira. Good luck on your quest to lose weight. Just be sure it will be a lifetime commitment kasi talagang healthy lifestyle change ang Cohen. It won't work if you're not commited.

@poligals, the first month is the biggest weight loss if you are 100% deviation free. Meaning sinunod mo yung meal plan mo and no cheating. Depends on the person on the program ang loss din. I lost 17lbs on my first month. Some mas malaki basta average is 16-25lbs on the first month. Then habang tumtagal lumiliit yung loss kasi your body is also adjusting. I achieved my target weight within 5 months on the program. Total weight loss ko is nasa 30lbs. Just to give you an idea how much that is I used to buy size 14-16 clothes at M&S now I'm a size 6-8 (UK) or a size 4 (US). 

 :)

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #536 on: February 09, 2012, 07:25:35 am »
Hi poligals, this is the blog I was telling you about...
http://twosixtytwo.blogspot.com

mamasqueak.. wow! galing ng weight loss mo, sis!  sana ma-achieve ko rin yung ginawa mo.  Im still waiting for my prescription from Dr. Cohen.  Baka raw umabot ng 3 weeks before dumating eh.   :(

MGM13, kailan ka mag start?  Pwede sabay tayo mag-lose ng weight!  I need to lose mga 60 lbs kasi.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 10:49:43 am by magnolia94 »

poligals

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #537 on: February 09, 2012, 10:47:19 pm »
@mgm13, kaya pala sis! Hay tao nga naman! Sana magbenta na lang ng maayos at wag ng manira. Good luck on your quest to lose weight. Just be sure it will be a lifetime commitment kasi talagang healthy lifestyle change ang Cohen. It won't work if you're not commited.

@poligals, the first month is the biggest weight loss if you are 100% deviation free. Meaning sinunod mo yung meal plan mo and no cheating. Depends on the person on the program ang loss din. I lost 17lbs on my first month. Some mas malaki basta average is 16-25lbs on the first month. Then habang tumtagal lumiliit yung loss kasi your body is also adjusting. I achieved my target weight within 5 months on the program. Total weight loss ko is nasa 30lbs. Just to give you an idea how much that is I used to buy size 14-16 clothes at M&S now I'm a size 6-8 (UK) or a size 4 (US). 

 :)

How inspiring!!!! My info session is on the 18th and I am sooo excited!!! I plan to do my blood test on the same day to avail of the discount and para mapass agad the results.

Another question, did you experience sagging? Just like some of our friends here, I too need to lose 60lbs. I'm quite worried with what will happen to my excess skin?

Was there a need to take vitamins or other medicines?

MGM13

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #538 on: February 09, 2012, 10:59:28 pm »

Sis magnolia94, info session ko on the 15th.. I plan to avail of the free blood test din by joining the program on the day itself. :))

Sige sabay tayo mag lose! Let's support each other and other sisses din! :)) Goodluck to us!

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2012, 11:10:59 pm »
Kahapon I was looking sa Rustans for the Jacobs crackers para maka-prepare na for the program.  Wala akong makita :(  Out of stock daw parati.  Will have to look sa ibang grocery kung meron.

MGM13 and Poligals, sabay tayong tatlo mapapayat :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close