We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi girls! I Already received my program yesterday! Ang start date ko is January 30, I'm so excited to start! I'm looking for a good food scale though, any suggestions?Oh update lang pala, I had my blood test done in Dubai Hospital, it just cost around 300 aed. (around 3,000 php) medyo natakot nga ako nung nakita ko yun post na aabutin ng mga 1000 aed. Tapos yun results available na siya on the same day
hi Mikaelaindxb,pwede po bang malaman where to register online para sa diet? and kung covered ba ng insurance [textspeak!] blood test mo? I am also from dubai, at wala din akong alam na gumagamit ng cohen diet dito. thanks...